Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Little girl killed for dropping a bit of food on floor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Little girl killed for dropping a bit of food on floor. Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2184995/Four-year-old-beaten-death-mothers-boyfriend-horrific-punishment-dropping-MEATBALL-Subway-sandwich.html

I have already threatened a woman beater a few weeks ago. I want FIVE minutes alone with the scumbag who killed this girl. Five minutes alone in a locked room. This is one of the sickest stories I have ever heard. What is this world coming to people? What is going on?

If I told you what I really think then I would probably get banned from here.

Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have a solution D. Anytime one of these scumbags gets convicted they get tattooed across their backs in big bold letters with whatever heinous crime that they have committed. Then once they get in the prison shower their crime would be there for everyone to see. The rest should take care of itself. Kind of like a self cleaning over. I think this would lead to a tremendous savings for all the taxpayers.
Fullmoon

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, cases like this, abuse, ill-treatment and violence against children are on the agenda and increase more and more.
Most of these situations occur at home, with family, with friends and family, and children are often victims of the frustrations of parents violent, brutal, sick and repressed.
This phenomenon is protected and hidden dall'omertà, because very often the family knows but pretends not to know and to see, out of fear, shame, but especially for cowardice.

In this case, both parents are guilty, that kind of animal the father was the perpetrator of the crime and the mother has also committed violence on the child for not having known how to protect.
Are such daily events that arouse deep indignation and anger, and avoiding such situations with immediate complaint.
I think it's better not say what my solution to these beasts Mad
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up Brazen Bull on google and you get an idea of my hatred for this murderer.

Just kidding. Even that is too much for this guy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: