Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
LalinGouki´s Videos
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: LalinGouki´s Videos Reply with quote

In this thread i will share a lot of my videos, in special Hard Games, Abilities, Endurance Games, Complete Games between others games with more than 2hrs or more of time, and too some games request some strategy, or tricks that helps to get a decent score, only in cases when many people have poor scores.

All these videos are 100% mine and share with all you, some are old videos, but since now i will try share new videos and if is possible in HD. If there are someone game that you want to see, post here.

1) Air Fox
Endurance Game
Levels Completed: 185
All-Time Score: 73,800
Duration: 2:33:59 Hrs
Date: Oct 07, 2010
Quality: HD 720p

Any comment to improve my videos are welcome, or any comment about some game.
thanks! Wink

Last edited by LalinGouki on Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to seeing what other videos you post here! Your skills at these games are unbelievable! Seriously to be able to get through hours of a game and end up with an all time, that's awesome. Well Done! Wink
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Agreed Nick,

I watched most of the last 10 minutes or so and things are coming fast and furious. Pretty impressive after 2+ hours of game play to be able to finish like that. Nice Job Lalin! Keep em coming. Very Happy
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well only i upload this game as test (random selection of my videos), this video have a duration more than 2 hrs and is my first as long video, is 100% Original Video (wasn´t edited) and about the game, this start as very slow then this increase the speed as increase the level, in the last level i can´t make so much points because is impossible to see who shooting, then only i avoid any attack, really hard game after all.

Nick, soon i will add the BUG Game, i will edit this video and show only the passed levels, i think this could be aprox 2 to 3hrs continues since level 1 to level 100, depending of time collected, i can upload only the first 50 levels, all copleted.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your video Lalin. nice job !! OK...there is one particular game that you have the all-time score in and by your score you have completed the game. I would really like to see a video of especially how you passed level 37. As I have tried many of times and can not get past this level. I have played this game on 3 sites and get the same results and everyone that I have spoke to says level 37 is impossible. So here is my request for a video ( Vector TDX ) most importantly how to pass level 37...Thank You !!

$ 6

AB Rep: +4

21299 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice video. Surprised Thanks for the help on the game
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are some games have a clever strategies or tricks, in this thread will not reveal, my objetive is show you all my full videos the best quality and game completed, no to get insane scores, only some cases will help to get a decent score, only in cases when many people have poor scores, as i said before.

I have uploaded a new video, really hard after 10 tries and many hours spent to upload this video, now i got it

2) Chronicle
ENDURANCE GAME
Score: 124,900
Game Completed: 5 Times
Max Lives gotten: 14 lives
Quality: FULL HD 1080p Shocked

In this game my objetive is show you 2 things:
Avoid the Freeze: some members have issues in this game when freeze the game on 4th level, and all the screen is in black (then you must restart the game, F5), even i am not sure why happen this, but at less this works fine to me, and i advice start with the 4th level until 1st level. if i leave the 4th level until the last then is more probable to get the freeze, at less this happened to me many times.

Submit score: Remember this game let you continue playing multiples ocations until you click on "CLICK HERE TO SAVE HIGH-SCORE!" then you have aprox 3 secs to click over this legend, and submit score if not then replay again.

well this video was edited and changed to FULL HD 1080p I hope you can to see the best quality, now about the game i arrived until 14 lives as max and the game was completed 5 times consecutives, after to get 25,000 points then no continues to make the gaming more hard.

25,000 points unlock 2nd nave
1st game completed unlock 3rd nave
each level completed, 1 extra live
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent video Lalin Thank You for the tips and your explanation of how to play and avoid the freeze +1 to you Very Happy

Czech Republic

$ 1116

AB Rep: +72
Aura:

2320471 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice video, thank you for the tips LalinGouki. +1 AB Rep from me Wink
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos for the video LalinG. I haven't played this one yet but when I do I will be better prepared!

LalinGouki wrote:
there are some games have a clever strategies or tricks, in this thread will not reveal, my objetive is show you all my full videos the best quality and game completed, no to get insane scores, only some cases will help to get a decent score, only in cases when many people have poor scores, as i said before.

I assume this is in response to rogbow's request for Vector TDX. I thought about making the same request but then I thought that it wouldn't be fair to ask you for that video. You have been able to come up with a strategy that no one else has. I, like rogbow, have played this game on different sites and nobody can touch your score. It only makes me want to keep playing it to try to figure out what you have figured out and maybe someday beat your all time! (If you're gonna dream might as well dream big!) Very Happy Very Happy

So I guess what I'm saying is thanks for not doing a video for Vector TDX!

Cheers,

MOP
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3) Armio
COMPLETE GAME
NO DEATHS, NO CONTINUES
Score: 715630

enjoy this complete game!!!!

Last edited by LalinGouki on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next video, this was hard but i think had a lot of luck too.

4) Stretchy Man
ENDURANCE GAME
Score: 22,390

How many time you can to play??? this is one of games where you play until is possible arrive, sure few hard game to play few more than 8 mins, really quicly game, after some time then is impossible to play because is invaded form many enemies at the same time then lose the life very quicly, could be help at the end one bomb but i get it when i was so far.
the blue enemies are the most dangerous, but i hate the violet enemies many times are impossible to kill them.

LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5) Father O'Malley 3
COMPLETE GAME (20 Levels)
Score: 20

Run as fast as you can and avoid all the zombies...

LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6) Wooden Pieces
COMPLETE GAME (24 Levels)
Score: 39,590

Last edited by LalinGouki on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7) Cheese Quest3D - The Brother Lady Saga
NO COMPLETE GAME (Die before end game to SUBMIT SCORE)
Score: 87,600

TIPS: In Cheese Quest3D - The Brother Lady Saga, you have 2 ways:
1) Complete the game .....but it will not submit score then you REPEAT the game since zero and reset your current score.
2) No complete the game, as you see in the video show the last part and you MUST TO DIE BEFORE THE END GAME, TO SUBMIT SCORE.

REMEMBER: Die before end game to SUBMIT SCORE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: