Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Lost Camera Found 6 Years, 6,000 Miles Later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Lost Camera Found 6 Years, 6,000 Miles Later Reply with quote

No, this isn't an April Fools' Day joke news article as I found it on other news sites as videos before and after that date.

I can hardly believe a digital camera would last that long underwater for YEARS! It's particularly nice because of the happy ending for its owner and the gifts given to her too!

Here is the link to the story:

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/lost-camera-found-6-years-6000-miles-later/123

Here is the obligatory YouTube video of the story too:

What do you think of this story?

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woow, find the camera after 6 years is fantastic news...I'm glad you can recover photos of her holiday Very Happy
I, in his place, I would leave immediately to regain the camera..
bet1990

Malaysia

$ 11

AB Rep: +4

20030 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing story! It's so nice of the man to actually have the desire to return the camera to its rightful owner because some people would rather just take it or sell it to somebody else rather than having to go through such events just to find the owner. Hooraahh for the Taiwanese man! Smile
cberry56

$ 20

AB Rep: +3

28563 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to know that there was someone that wasn't out to take away someones memories, but instead give them back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: