Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
High scores taking a long time to update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: High scores taking a long time to update? Reply with quote

I noticed that I have the current high score for Metal Slug with a score of 78,700 when I view it using Monthly 2nd Place Trophies here.

Then when I view it using the game monthly highscores list it says someone else has a high score here.

Anyone else find a strange difference between the two pages?

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes Gary, it's a thing I noticed on the other day...seems that the system is very slow in updating the scores!

The game Stalingrad, stayed for 2 days in my list of trophies despite my score was surpassed by another member!
Yesterday was exceeded my score to Spiderman City Raid and the game is still on my list trophies Surprised

Thank you for reporting this issue,I think that we are not the only people to have this problem Wink
Master Of Puppets

Sleep My Friend and You Will See...

$ 114

AB Rep: +174
Aura:

5 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary,

Could it because the person that has the monthly high score is a fairly new member who just got their 100 plays in the arcade? I don't think your scores register on the leader board until you have the 100 plays registered.

Just a guess.
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See this thread...

http://www.arcadeboss.com/viewtopic.php?t=5726
EvilGrinEnygma

AB Rep: +2

12904 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-HA!!!

In relation to Metal Slug and the score........

I overtook your score this morning-both Monthly and of All Time, and it still hasn't registered.

I can see on my screen, that my highest monthly score recognizes that I did indeed score that, but it still hasn't gotten around to knocking you off your perch.

220 odd thousand it is, just so you know Gary!!
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilGrinEnygma wrote:
A-HA!!!

In relation to Metal Slug and the score........

I overtook your score this morning-both Monthly and of All Time, and it still hasn't registered.

I can see on my screen, that my highest monthly score recognizes that I did indeed score that, but it still hasn't gotten around to knocking you off your perch.

220 odd thousand it is, just so you know Gary!!

I was certainly aware of it less than 2 hours after you submitted that high score. I COULD surpass it using the tips and strategies you offered in that now closed forum but I'm not interested in playing the game THAT way. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: