Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Cameron's Gold Grabbing Homeless Making Agenda
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to meet someone with similar views rogbow. Wink

As for David Cameron. There is no moral or legal foundation to any of his administration and us such he is a dictator.

I mean currently if you're over 35 then you're exempt from persecution.

Maybe he will introduce a law that says PM's over 35 are exempt from prosecution.

I wouldn't be surprised.

rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dr.N yes it is nice to share the same views as someone else Very Happy I don't mind to have convo's with someone who does not either can be an interesting convo as long as both are sensible in their views and not trying to shove their opinions down each others throat.

Really what I do not understand is why 35 ?? How do they come up with this number ?? Why not 18 ?? I think 18 would make more sense because, most people live with their parents until 18 then either move out at their own accord or are told to leave by their parents. 35 just has no significance to me. What were they drunk one night and had a brainstorm ??? Oh let's put numbers in a hat and see which one we pull from the hat and that is the magic number ? Confused

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said a dictatorship...

http://goo.gl/IYSOQZ

In summary, campaigners against and free-speech-opposers to David Cameron's benefits cuts face undue intimidation by the Police. Recently disabled and mentally ill people have been "given the frighteners" by the Police, in some cases their homes invaded, for merely speaking out against the discriminatory oppression by David Cameron's administration.

rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I know but, there's usually a method to the madness but, not always. I guess there's no rhyme or reason here just plain idiocy.

I read that Rolling Eyes bullying mentally ill and disabled people because they speak up. That is pretty low and a joke !!

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can in some cases claim a method to madness... but only in the instance where a political benefit can be argued in defence.

So in such cases I wouldn't call it "madness".

However in this case, people are starving, people are freezing, people are dying. Those who speak against this murder are intimidated whilst those in power and the rich are given tax cuts and pay rises.

So in this case it most certainly is madness.

There is also a strong normalcy bias in western nations, by definition that being a mental block prohibiting them from doubting their own government. It's quite common. Even the Jews had it which is why they didn't flee Germany even in the face of oppression.

Dictators don't announce themselves as such. Else they'd have no-one to dictate. They just become such.

rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully agree with you Dr.N well put.

Yes it is true if one was to announce " Hey I am going to be a dictator" ahead of time then they probably would get ousted and or be shot before, they had time to manipulate the people like this.

These governments need a complete makeover.

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tory MP Ian Duncan Smith wishes to re-class all seriously ill claimants into the same band as those "fit for work"...

http://goo.gl/OoXzgr

I believe Adolf Hitler once suggested something quite similar. I wonder what Mr Smith would like to say about that?

Oh and for the record, I'll update main topic with more interesting links.

Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are currently 16,500 signatures to summon the British Government to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity.

This government murders 70 sick and disabled people every week...

http://goo.gl/NTLtJp

If you are from UK, please sign the petition. Thank you.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's sick !!! I hope this petition goes through. They need to be held accountable for these barbaric acts Mad I hope they lock them up and throw away the key on all of them !!

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, at the same time while giving the rich tax breaks and themselves pay rises.

The list is endless, including countless suicides. People who are completely blind, epileptic and autistic, with the mental age of five year olds are being continuously harassed and declared fit for work, even after being accompanied into the Jobcentre at point blank range.

It's nothing short of genocide.

rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
giving the rich tax breaks and themselves pay rises.
Yes seems pretty typical for big government.

As for the rest.. maybe locking them up and throwing away the key is not justification enough. Idea I think deaf by public stoning sounds better after everything I have read and heard about.

I agree with you Dr.N sounds like genocide to me as well. Rolling Eyes

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Nürburg wrote:
Not really msidoh. Housing benefits is still ridiculously low merely because I am not over 35 years of age.

Of the £425 I need I get £270.

This applies to anyone under 35. Of course once you hit 35 you are fine.

But this means even if you turn 35 in just a couple of months, if you cannot find help, you will have to move out, sell everything you own, move into a tiny room in a shared house with a bunch of lunatics.... and then once you turn 35... find a flat again.

I am in real trouble personally. My dad is helping me stay afloat, but there's only so long this can continue.

Even my dad's barmy. It would make much more sense to help me find a bedsit in a work-abundant area than try and support me living where I am with overly noisy and offensive neighbours.

The whole world is bathing in barmy.

I had to look up the term "Housing Benefit" and it takes me to
https://www.gov.uk/housing-benefit

It's some what similar to our low income living - low income housing - low income apartment living. It falls under what we call the HUD program here.
http://goo.gl/eC8wiP

Your guys system seems impossible to get on while those like my sister who has lived in a HUD condo style home. Example: Her rent was 99 dollars a month for the first 5 years, Her rent went up to the 150.00+ then 300.00 when she got to the 300.00 mark she started to clam disability now she hasent gotten it but her rent went back to 100.00 a month for now as she's calming that type of status living. I don’t know if she got it I haven’t spoken to her in over 6 years now.
oh and the hardest thing she had to do was wait on a list for 7 years I believe it was to get the condo.

Shes been living at the condo for over 12 years now.

If I'm reading the Housing Benefits right it states under
Quote:

# 4
Housing Benefit can’t be paid for heating, hot water, energy or food - if you need help, use the benefits adviser to see what else you might be entitled to.

So that’s not paid for? you have to sign up for a different program?

That's odd as the HUD program pays for it all.

Great Canada - US Host...
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it's not paid for.

These "other benefits" are only things you might get if you are sick or disabled - but you won't get them - you will instead be declared fit for work and murdered like the other 70 people every week.

Housing benefit only covers some of your housing of which you need to pay the rest.
Council Tax Benefit covers some of a local tax of which you need to pay the rest.
Food comes out of most your income support/unemployment allowance.
They don't pay your bills or energy, that comes out of your remaining IS buttons, like the remaining Council Tax & Housing Rent does.

Over winter weeks they might grant a "cold weather payment" if it's freezing.

Granted some countries have hardly ANY benefits at all, but only in comparison to our previous government(s). THIS government has basically committed a crime against humanity.

But it's not just the sick & disabled. If you are merely under 35 years of age your housing benefit is practically HALVED - meaning you will have to sell everything and anything you own, and desperately try to find as cheap a tiny room as possible in some stranger's house.

Or die on the streets.

Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that is really messed up to let people suffer by what looks and acts like a dictator. the gov in the uk had just as much money as the US but lets his own people pay the price.

you say
Quote:

Granted some countries have hardly ANY benefits at all, but only in comparison to our previous government(s). THIS government has basically committed a crime against humanity.

Where the UN on that?
do they just not care? .

My mind boggles just to grasp the mind set of these politicians.
But we elect them into office they get in turn face and do things like Cameron or any other elected candidate in big countries.

Sure glade you told me this as I haven’t heard any of what you mention on our news channels.

Goes to show that no matter how far apart two countries are we share the same sort of problems brought on by elected officials.

oh and in 2 hours we have our President speaking at his State Of The Union speech for 5th time.
Wonder whats going to be said this time?

Great Canada - US Host...
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonny wrote:
you say
Quote:

Where the UN on that?
do they just not care? .

Well there is a lenience since not all governments are loaded, but the UN has intervened in countries previously where, like here now in UK, the sick and disabled are dying.

It is just as much an argument as to how much one is paid, as it is whether someone is actually paid at all. You see the UK government "says" a sick or disabled person can be awarded a certain amount, but the government's actual agenda being put into practice is to slyly deny them eligibility.

By saying they are "fit for work". And yes it really is true that the blind and so forth are being told this.

Atos, the company which handles the "assessment" has actually been declared unfit in the US... Atos are being investigated because their whole assessment procedure is rigged to deny everyone and anyone financial assistance, by order of the government.

This the purpose of the petition here... http://goo.gl/NTLtJp ... which is being addressed to The Hague... it serves as a testimony that the UK is facing a genocide.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: