Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
GTA V goes on sale in UK: Early buyer mugged for his copy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: GTA V goes on sale in UK: Early buyer mugged for his copy! Reply with quote

Apparently the US wasn't the only place where a crime happened that was related to the release of GTA V!

Grand Theft Auto V goes on sale in England: Early buyer mugged for his copy of popular video game on way home

What do you think of this crime? Do you think it would have happened with the release of any other game?

$ 51

AB Rep: +78
Aura:

1681 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Gary, my answer is in the affirmative...would have happened even with the release of a new game...GTA V is not his fault!!
Unfortunately, juvenile delinquency is becoming more widespread...worldwide without any exception...are becoming more frequent crimes committed by sane people for trivial reasons..attacking a person for a game...stab a person for not having offered a cigarette...are countless the examples that I can do!!
Some people are waiting for a reason (even trivial) to commit a crime, to vent on the next the evil they have in the DNA Rolling Eyes

+ 1 rep to you just reset because the crime is my passion...Forever Wink
Little Panda

$ 6

AB Rep: +4

21299 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably happens to most popular games. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: