Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
If i had Bill Gates money i Would......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: If i had Bill Gates money i Would...... Reply with quote

this topic is self explanatory what would you do if you had the money that bill gates does?

I myself would set 25 million aside and live off the interest from it throughout the rest of my life. with the rest of the money i would open up supermarkets where it would sell nothing but food and items that are NEEDED for daily living. sort of like walmart but would have it so that profit would be very minimal and not try and gouge those that shopped at my stores.
any other moneys that i had left over each year i would like to pick one LOCAL orphanage and more or less adopt it for the holidays for that year ie christmas thanksgiving easter forth of july. and try and place a smile on all the children there.
Holovision

$ 12

AB Rep: +2

10532 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be similar to Elon Musk and promote the development of technologies that benefit humanity. I would find the most promising minds as they were still in school and help fund their invention ideas.
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This question is very hard to answer because 60 billion dollars is too much money to even think about being in that situation.

I would invest a lot of it, and turn it into even larger amounts of money, and spend all my free time doing whatever my family/friends wants to do, and just enjoy life to the fullest. Maybe any money I'd make in interest could go toward charity every year.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously I would take a big risk and invest a large chunk in Bit Coins.

Invest in gold, silver, land, home/apartment rentals.
of course i would need a good inverter / a certified CPA to help me out with everything in this department.

Invest in a nest egg. a bunch of IRAs and multiple saving accounts.

Transfer a bunch of money to a trusted off shore account[s] where a large money is free from the tax man.

You know people like gates has this going for him as with many of the those other big wigs in the world.

Live happy and still within my means.

Or I can spend it all on Models and Bottles.
Depending on how short my life is at that time. Razz

Great Canada - US Host...
drebnata

250 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 pm    Post subject: Mooooooney Reply with quote

If i had the money of Bill gates I will give half of the money for donation to the poor and homeless kids. the half of the other half money, i am gonna put them in the bank and live my life.

Last edited by drebnata on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Establish a more productive, ubiquitous and cost-effective homelessness housing support service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: