Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
May Prize Delay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests Search Forum
Recent Topics
Twi$ter

México, D.F.

$ 405

AB Rep: +17
Aura:

204483 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations ArcadeBoss
GinnyBoyd

Grove City, PA USA

$ 4

AB Rep: +3

586 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 pm    Post subject: Congrats! Reply with quote

Haven't been able to play for a while. This is the first I saw that there's a new member of your family. Just wanted to say congratulations. Icon_partied
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

142364 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, very much, we're all doing great.

On the contests, I'm thinking that we're going to do the double prize. So we are going to forget last months prizes, and the prizes for this month will be double what ever it says. For example, if the system says you are currently ranked to win $4, then the prize paid will be $8.

Thanks everyone, this will make things a lot easier, and as MSIDOH said it won't matter a lot to regulars.
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, AB, thanks for organising that, even with your extra-busy duties now!

But I have to say...

ArcadeBoss wrote:
we're all doing great.

Oooh, liar liar, pants on fire! I remember it well: Wink

New-Born Baby: Sleeps, screams, eats, constantly expels various things from both ends = quite normal and healthy, ergo BABY DOING GREAT!
Mother of New-Born: Exhausted but ecstatic, just keeps rollin' on (where do our wives get all that strength, love, and stamina after all they've been through?) = MOTHER DOING GREAT!
Father of New-Born: Urgh... I... need... sleep... I... can't... keep... up...

"we're all doing great." Ha, you sure 'bout 'dat? Two out of three, if it's anything like what I remember. Icon_hillarious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: