Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
cdn.fastclick.net slowing things down for me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
msidoh

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:45 am    Post subject: cdn.fastclick.net slowing things down for me Reply with quote

Is anyone else having problems with cdn.fastclick.net loading on AB?
I try to access AB, and it gets stuck on the nice blue background, with the status bar saying "waiting for cdn.fastclick.net."
I have tried leaving it a minute or two, but I always end up having to refresh several times before I can get to AB. It started just a few days ago.
Anyone else experiencing this? Confused
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have not had no issues lately with OS Lubuntu 14.4.

wish I could be more help I'm pretty sure someone is looking into this.

Great Canada - US Host...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing this up msidoh !!

I actually had experienced a couple of issues with this cdn.fastclick.net causing my computer to really lag and meant to bring this up before I left on vacation but forgot. I to had to either refresh or shutdown and or restart FF to be able to get onto AB and even once here had trouble with going between the pages as well.

Hopefully Dr.N or AB can give us an answer on this issue.

Philippines and/or Hong Kong

$ 108

AB Rep: +52
Aura:

222557 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Lonny @rogbow:
Thanks for your feedback, guys. It is interesting that you also experienced the same thing, rog.
But ain't it always the way... After a few days of problems, I reported the issue yesterday, and yet today I have had no problem at all! Access to ArcadeBoss has been very fast today! Rolling Eyes
So, it seems OK at the moment, but I will let you know if the problem comes back again.

But yeah, if Dr. N. or AB have an idea of what happened, it would be interesting to know Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: