Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
The Breakfast Club - 30 years...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject: The Breakfast Club - 30 years... Reply with quote

Hard to imagine it's been 30 years this flick came out ....
I was 12 then.

This is what it would look like if they had smartphones in those days.

Instead of,
Quote:

"Dear Mr. Vernon:

We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain... ...and an athlete... ...and a basket case... ...a princess... ...and a criminal.

Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.

Great 80's film but not my favorite from that era.
That goes to

VALLEY GIRL, Like Really.

Great Canada - US Host...
DissonantMuse

AB Rep: +1

-4417 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a huge fan of 80s movies and Breakfast Club is definitely one of my favorites of all time. Such a good representation of what everyone goes through in high school, and just a great feel good classic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: