Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
McDonald's Testing New Pulled Pork Sandwich

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: McDonald's Testing New Pulled Pork Sandwich Reply with quote

McDonald's is trying out a new Pulled Pork Sandwich this summer. The sandwich was spotted out in Butler, Indiana.

The sandwich features pulled pork with barbecue sauce and pickles on a sesame seeded bun. They're being offered at 2 for $5 or in a combo with fries and a drink for $5.

It should be noted that major competitors, Burger King and Wendy's, have both offered a pulled pork sandwich nationally at one point or another (or in Burger King's case, currently offer a pulled pork sandwich).

http://www.brandeating.com/2015/06/mcdonalds-testing-new-pulled-pork-sandwich.html#57epSlqV2XhMOjzY.99

And the pic of the new sandwich:

What do you think of the newest food from McDonald's in the US?

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder how long it will take for a certain group of individuals to start complaining on this cause it's pork.

Great Canada - US Host...
DissonantMuse

AB Rep: +1

-4417 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get fast food as much as I used to and McDonalds is usually nasty unless you eat it all the time lol. Interesting to see new items popping up though, pretty smart move I'd say.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: