Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
What made you laugh today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Thread Games & Quizzes Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^debating on drug laws beats the child abuse debate? figure the child one would be top in attendance.

was reading book marks of mine and forgot to post this....

Bit old but still funny.

CNN anchors pretend they're having a "satellite interview" even though they're in the same parking lot.

break down of the event

Great Canada - US Host...
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonny wrote:
^debating on drug laws beats the child abuse debate? figure the child one would be top in attendance.

If you lived in Britain you wouldn't be surprised at all... even the police have recently said that there are "far too many paedophiles to warrant arrest or prosecution" and that therefore thousands of paedos are going to escape the criminal justice system getting away completely free.

more details...

I wonder how many of these thousands are politicians...?

mps are protected

Instead of seeking the manpower and means to ensure the safety of children they just turn their noses up - this from a police force who have been covering up paedophilia since the beginning of time.

Whilst they claim to be carrying out a "massive crack down" on paedophilia... they don't seem very concerned. Just recently 1,400 paedophiles were protected and covered up by the establishment and escaped justice merely because they were all muslim.

1,400 cover up

Granted this is more local councils covering up... but it's the establishment in general which the police are also a part and parcel of.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a coup in this country very soon. I am sure many police officers find it all a bit strange too.

Edit: Oh and news just in... Over 50% of British Police Force CHIEFS accused of misconduct ~ http://ow.ly/Fbkbs ~ http://ow.ly/FbkpB

Lonny wrote:
break down of the event

Whatever has the world come to?! Even if it isn't a fake news story... the corporate stuck-up nonsensical and pedantic snotty nosed globalist agenda STILL keeps everyone torn apart and in the dark.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Thread Games & Quizzes All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: