Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Throwing games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
serenbo

$ 80

23630 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:59 am    Post subject: Throwing games Reply with quote

I really enjoy the throwing games, such as: throw me, caravan toss, katapult. What are the chances of adding more games in this genre? I see the newest game, Stinky Bean Fling, is another thrower, and would like some more to play as well.
Thanks for the fun site.
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still waiting for the Yeti throwing games.
brmsca

Portugal

AB Rep: +1

25422 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Throwing games Reply with quote

serenbo wrote:
I really enjoy the throwing games, such as: throw me, caravan toss, katapult. What are the chances of adding more games in this genre? I see the newest game, Stinky Bean Fling, is another thrower, and would like some more to play as well.
Thanks for the fun site.

It's not my kind of games, but ok, i respect...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN/WLM Messenger
sevencube3

Wherever there is a computer (be it a laptop or desktop)

$ 30

1614 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the throwing games that I always know how to do right off the bat — they're so simple to play that anyone can do them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: