Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Bloons Tower Defense

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
Lost_Guy

Neenah, WI USA

$ 193

AB Rep: +2

8235 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Bloons Tower Defense Reply with quote

So basically the secret to this game is to go as far as you can on as little as possible, and sell off everything you can as late as you can without #1, running out of lives or #2, popping all of the balloons in the last round, as both will end the game. Selling the stuff off is important because however much money you have on you at the end is added to your final score.

But I keep doing something really stupid Razz It's right towards the end of the game, which typically happens by me running out of lives, since you're losing maybe 600-800 points there, whereas failing to sell the last super monkey is a loss of 3200. Well, at the exact moment that the last balloon you can let go passes, it pops up with a link right in the center of the screen that goes all the way across in huge letters saying "Try again?" and if you click that, you start the game over but your score doesn't get submitted!

So what happens is that I accidentally click this "Try again" link in the process of trying to sell off something. I've done it twice now. It really doesn't matter though 'cause I don't think I would have beat Leon's score. Which by the way, kudos Leon on that score. That takes some pitch perfect timing but I know it can be done. I'll just have to keep trying Cool

I guess more than anything I was just wondering if anyone else had ever pulled off this rather stupid mistake as I have.
serenbo

$ 80

23630 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you and leon are both way better at that game than i am-i've never got anywhere near your scores-congrats on the skills there buddy
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea very good tips lost guy.. i havent had as much success with this game as the vector games
bobskeyboardz

USA

1658 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do better than I did at that game Lost_Guy!

I gave up after 2 minutes

Last edited by bobskeyboardz on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost_Guy

Neenah, WI USA

$ 193

AB Rep: +2

8235 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you gotta do is build the cheapest monkey towers straight down the middle, starting at the top. The top two should be able to also reach the last turn on the path. Get their piercing upgrade, but not the long-range one. Once you have 10 or 12 of them, stop and save up for a Super Monkey and put it inside the last loop on the path, in the upper right, but put it close enough so that it can reach the balloons as they come around the third corner (where the column of towers starts). No need to build anything else after that other than another 2 or 3 Super Monkeys, but just make sure they can reach both sides of the field at some point.
brmsca

Portugal

AB Rep: +1

25422 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is kind easy to beat... to get a higher score is the problem... i'ms stuck on 350000 points....

Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN/WLM Messenger
songpire

$ 40

9858 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this is easy to beat, but it's hard to get high score
winningchic

$ 28

3225 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually gotten through this without losing one life but still not sure how to get a higher score. Does your score go up if you sell something at the end to get money back? That may be a stupid question but after working on it for a bit, the brain goes mushy, lol. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: