Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
resut of credits taken away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
raiden-x

605 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:49 pm    Post subject: resut of credits taken away Reply with quote

people i am not a moderator but i know you should not make an offense toget credits taken away. ICBM is watching you. credits ill always be taken. always never make offenseive things.never ever. i know wht its like. ive made 3 offenses and belive me i have - 500 credits and i cant enter any of my favorite tourimates like raiden-x.
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1159364 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM is tough, but he is helping the forum stay on track. Hey, you might be able to earn enough credits before the tourney is over. In fact, you should be earning 5 more credits because I'm replying to your thread and you earn 5 credits for each and every reply to threads you start.
redx

3796 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol -420 credits now.

just comment the games Wink

and dont do anything else stupid Razz
gnome

$ 30

AB Rep: +1

11064 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArcadeBoss wrote:
ICBM is tough, but he is helping the forum stay on track. Hey, you might be able to earn enough credits before the tourney is over. In fact, you should be earning 5 more credits because I'm replying to your thread and you earn 5 credits for each and every reply to threads you start.

fire him for being mean, lol jk.

dont take away my points Shocked
brmsca

Portugal

AB Rep: +1

25422 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

hehehehhehehe

i'm giving five away Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN/WLM Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: