Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
what is the meaning behind your username?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
SlayerInBlood

Death Valley

6322 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: what is the meaning behind your username? Reply with quote

what is the meaning behind your username?

I got my name from my 2nd favorite Thrash Metal band Slayer. They have a 1986 album called Reign In Blood that is considered to be one of the 10 greatest Heavy Metal albums of all-time so i took the bands name and put it in the album title. Also, they did a concert where they had red rain coming down on them as they played the famous song Raining Blood. A few people at YouTube thought my name mean't a violent killer but i just laugh and correct them.
nitestalker

top of the food chain

$ 418

AB Rep: +5

29739 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay the story behind mine was from an online game i played and the group i was in took names of notorious serial killers. just know i dont condone the actions taken by said individual but the name stuck so deal with it

Pure Evil:
On June 28, 1984, Ramirez entered through an opened window of Glassel Park resident, Jennie Vincow, age 79. he became angry after not finding anything of value to steal, and began stabbing the sleeping Vincow, eventually slitting her throat. The act of killing aroused him sexually, and he had sex with the corpse before leaving.

On March 17, 1985, Ramirez jumped 22-year-old Angela Barrio outside her condo. He shot her, kicked her out of the way, and headed into her condo. Inside, was roommate, Dayle Okazaki, age 34, who Ramirez immediately shot and killed. Barrio remained alive out of pure luck. The bullet had ricocheted off the keys she held in her hands

Within an hour of killing Okazaki, Ramirez struck again in Monterey Park. He jumped 30-year-old Tsai-Lian Yu and pulled her out of her car onto the road. He shot several bullets into her and fled. He then murdered an eight-year-old girl from Eagle Rock, just three days after killing Tsai-Lian Yu.

On March 27, Ramirez shot Vincent Zazarra, age 64, and his wife Maxine, age 44. Mrs. Zazzara's body was mutilated with several stab wounds, a T-carving on her left breast, and her eyes were gouged out. The autopsy determined that the mutilations were post-mortem.

Two months after killing the Zazzara couple, Ramirez attacked again. Harold Wu, age 66, was shot in the head, and his wife, Jean Wu, age 63, was punched, bound, and then violently raped. He left behind more clues to his identity, and was named, 'The Night Stalker,' by the media.

On May 29, 1985, Ramirez attacked Malvial Keller, 83, and her invalid sister, Blanche Wolfe, 80, beating each with a hammer. The next day, Ruth Wilson, 41, was bound, raped, and sodomized by Ramirez, while her 12-year old son was locked in a closet. Ramirez slashed Wilson once, and then bound her and her son together, and left.

Ramirez's 1985 killing and rape spree continued:

•June 27 - Ramirez raped a 6-year-old girl in Acadia.

•June 28 - Patty Higgins, age 32, was beaten and her throat slit.

•July 2 - Mary Cannon, age 75, was beaten and her throat slit.

•July 5 - Deidre Palmer, age 16, survived being beaten with a tire iron.

•July 7 - Joyce Lucille Nelson, 61, was bludgeoned to death.

•July 7 - Linda Fortuna, 63, was attacked and Ramirez tried to rape her, but failed.

•July 20 - Maxson Kneiling, 66, and his wife Lela, also 66, were shot and their corpses, mutilated.

•July 20, Chitat Assawahem, 31, was shot and his wife Sakima, 29, was beaten then forced to perform oral sex. Ramirez then collected $30,000 in valuables, but before leaving, he sodomized the couple's eight-year-old son.

•August 6 - Ramirez shot both Christopher Petersen, 38, and his wife, Virginia, 27, in the head. Both somehow survived.

•August 8 - Ramirez shot Ahmed Zia, 35, and raped and sodomized his wife, Suu Kyi, 28, and forced her to perform oral sex on him.

On Aug. 24, 1985, Ramirez traveled 50 miles south of Los Angeles, and broke into the home of Bill Carns, 29, and his fiancée, Inez Erickson, 27. Ramirez shot Carns in the head and raped Erickson. He demanded she swear her love for Satan and afterwards, forced her to perform oral sex on him. He then tied her and left. Erickson struggled to the window and saw the car Ramirez was driving.
A teenager wrote down the license plate number of the same car, after noticing it cruising suspiciously in the neighborhood.

The information from Erickson and the young man enabled police to locate the abandoned car, and get fingerprints from inside. A computer match was made of the prints, and identification of the Night Stalker became known. On August 30, 1985, the arrest warrant for Richard Ramirez was issued and his picture released to the public.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theirs not much to my user name. In fact the name was giving to me the day I was born. Pretty simple I say. EH.

Great Canada - US Host...
staffidog

Heywood, Gtr Manchester

2068 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My username is the breed of dog I have. I have 2 staffs, a male and a female, lovely dogs, the male can be a bit stroppy but the female very laid back.

I have previously used the name "rottydog" on game sites as I use to have a rotty. However he got to much for me so I successfully rehomed him with someone who has bred and trained rotties for many years.
laneime

Edenwold sk Canada

350 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my username is actually all the letters of my real name which is melanie jumbled up to make laneime i use this on almost every site as my username Razz
westiegirl

$ 10

2792 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My username is based on where i come from. Which is west Auckland. Westie is what we are called in this area.
aussie557

Western Australia

$ 49

4976 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aussie because I'm Australian, and 557 because when I signed up for my hotmail account years and years ago Aussie was already taken and I need to add something to the end.
TALLman2

Florida

AB Rep: -1

7415 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine's because I'm very tall for my age. Seriously, you don't see a lot of 13 yr. olds that are over 6' tall walkin around do you? The 2 is because this is the second time I've used this name for anything.
moonbapa

220 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend gives people silly names when we are on a night out, the full name i was given was moonbaoa robins, moonbapa for short!
Skyran

UK

794 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My username was the first character i created when i started playing Ultima Online. Some influence did come from the star wars character Luke Skywalker.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: