Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Drivers Permit!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
abbalover

1676 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 am    Post subject: Drivers Permit! Reply with quote

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I got my Driver's Permit on the first try today. There can be only two tries per day and I got it on the first try on my very first day! Soon I will be taking driving lessons from a driving school. But first I am going to drive on Sunday in an empty parking lot.
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, A.L Smile

Yeah, empty parking lots are great for practice.

Haven't seen u on here much lately, but congrats also on your All-Time and your Monthly trophies - I guess now it may be WINS that counts, more than just number of plays.
Hang in there. Cool
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats. I was such a screw up growing up I wasn't able to get my first driver license until I was 25. If I were you have someone with a license teach you in a empty parking lot before Sunday rolls around, that way you will fell less nervous behind the wheel with the instructor sitting in the car during the test. All the best and good luck.

Great Canada - US Host...
staffidog

Heywood, Gtr Manchester

2068 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done and congratulations to you.

I did take driving lessons a lot of years ago, was doing quite well until someone cut me up on a roundabout and I never drove the same after that so gave it up. Its a great thing to have for your independence though so well done to you. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: