Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Are you a "Truther?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Polls Search Forum
Recent Topics

Are you a "Truther?"
Yes
72%
 72%  [ 21 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 29

TALLman2

Florida

AB Rep: -1

7415 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 am    Post subject: Are you a "Truther?" Reply with quote

As the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks comes tomorrow, many people are saying that our own government is responsible more the loss of over 2,000 lives. These people are called "Truthers." In a recent poll, about 33% of people asked are truthers for this tragic event. I, for one, isn't a truther. How can our own government kill all these innocent people? For this you can express your beliefs and exclaim if you are a truther or not.
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not either. Truthfully, while the event was tragic, I'm tired of hearing about it. It's time to move on, let the families get on with their lives and let the dead rest in peace.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one either. Dont care for them. I also agree truthers or not we should let it rest. Nothing more to say on the subject.

Great Canada - US Host...
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know which is true.

And to be honest the subject will always be brought up because there are some very suspicious circumstances surrounding those events.

A few of these are: 1. the large quantities of nano thermite found at ground zero 2. why building 7 just collapsed for no reason and 3. Why George Bush cracks a heartless joke not long after the attacks, taking the opportunity to admire his "own" piloting skills.

But heh. It's sad I know. But it's also not my fault for finding these other factors suspicious.

It might not have been an inside job. It is still possible, but the evidence does somewhat add weight to the truther's opinion.
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 5th season of rescue me dealt alot with this topic
barbara

USA

1023 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WAY IM NOT A TRUTHER.
That day I was home w/ my son who was a baby at the time,now he is 8 years old. He ask me about it and I told him all about it. He said it was sad.And I told him about the truther he said they are nuts .
Don't you love the things kids say
candyworld

alabama usa

0 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: about the 9-11 Reply with quote

i thank it was a horbile trady alot of people got killed it was a sad day Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger
Soniclover

84 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you a "Truther?" Reply with quote

TALLman2 wrote:
As the 8th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks comes tomorrow, many people are saying that our own government is responsible more the loss of over 2,000 lives. These people are called "Truthers." In a recent poll, about 33% of people asked are truthers for this tragic event. I, for one, isn't a truther. How can our own government kill all these innocent people? For this you can express your beliefs and exclaim if you are a truther or not.
maybe
TALLman2

Florida

AB Rep: -1

7415 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you a "Truther?" Reply with quote

Soniclover wrote:
TALLman2 wrote:
maybe
Maybe what?
happyeat

50 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you a "Truther?" Reply with quote

i'm b o r e d tell me something to do
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you a "Truther?" Reply with quote

happyeat wrote:
i'm b o r e d tell me something to do

You can stop spamming. Seriously, what's that got to do with this? Post sensibly, thanks.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. DON'T spam the forum
-->next time it costs credits
2. DON'T hijack threads like you just did
-->next time it costs credits
3. DO go play the games
4. DO post only if you can be intelligent about it
mowall92

40 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This great game...Just to let you know I had no problems playing it.

I guess errors werre fixed?
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're spamming this thread. This isn't a GAME thread! It's a DISCUSSION about 9/11.

75 credits removed for spamming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: