Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Paranormal Activity the movie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
jamjshoe

633 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Paranormal Activity the movie Reply with quote

Just rented Paranormal Activity and it was pretty good . They went way out of they way to make you believe what you were seeing was real and that it was an actual video account of what happened to these two people. They made the huge mistake of including an alternate ending on the DSD?????? This obviously took all of the realism out of the experience that i believe they were going for. I actually had my wife convinced it was all real and then they had the stupid alternate ending which jjust killed my joke i was playing on her. lol
KTWORLD

JOIN THE MOVEMENT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the movie is a great movie....don't watch the trailer though because it kinda spoils the movie
AngelicHumanForce

Aura:

-25 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Fake..But creepy. Reply with quote

Funny how most people that saw this thought it was real, come to find out it was all fake just like the Blaire Witch Project. I never once thought it was real, I would of heard of these accounts before somewhere if there was any validity to the story, anyhow I liked the movie, it was pretty creepy. I also like how they mention the Sumerians which was a real race, and I LOVE the special on history about ancient aliens, some of which material was mentioned in the movie. Good movie.
fshk

TripleXp

AB Rep: +3

7664 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was scary and it was a good movie. I jumped at the end which I will not tell you what happened.......
ExQuiSiT

115 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it wasn't scary but it was kinda good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: