Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
WWE Wrestlers deserve respect!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: WWE Wrestlers deserve respect! Reply with quote

WWE wrestlers don't get the credit they deserve. People say that wrestling is so fake and it is fake but not completely, these guys put their bodies on the line. I have been watching Pro wrestling since 1995 and I have seen behind the scenes footage.

These guys are real life super heroes. The guys you see in movies? these wrestlers do that in real life and also they are doing this on live tv they can't redo something if they mess up.

Pro wrestlers don't get enough credit. The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, these guys put their bodies on the line for our entertainment. You think wrestling is so fake??..............Stone Cold Steve Austin doesn't wrestle anymore because of too many injuries, same with Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart. My point is that wrestlers deserve more respect. We AGAIN lost another wrestler in December to a heart attack....Umaga, he is dead.

These guys put their bodies through so much and people keep ignoring it and think its all fake. Wrestler's dying before their 45th birthday isn't fake. My reason for posting this is to get people to understand that Wrestling is not 100 % fake.
KTWORLD

JOIN THE MOVEMENT OR GET LEFT BEHIND!!!

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: WWE Wrestlers deserve respect! Reply with quote

Destroyer wrote:
Wrestler's dying before their 45th birthday isn't fake. My reason for posting this is to get people to understand that Wrestling is not 100 % fake.

It obviously isn't fake, just staged....and as to why so many die, it isn't the injuries per se, it is all the pain killers, steriods and everything else they put in their bodies to be able to compete that kills them, not the actual action itself
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can agree with that KTWORLD but that means it's still their job that kills them right?
KTWORLD

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroyer wrote:
Well I can agree with that KTWORLD but that means it's still their job that kills them right?

]
not necessarily....its their choice to take steriods or hgh and that is what is the primary cause of the heart problems...the injuries hurt their career but not their life
fshk

TripleXp

AB Rep: +3

7664 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to watch wrestling. They really do break bones and stuff. I was real close up to one cage match between John Cena and Kurt Angle. I've been back stage and got pictures with wrestlers. I saw them watching the wrestling on the TV. The point is, it is real entertainment. I also heard people said that the blood is blood packets in their hair. So when they punch them, they bleed. I doubt that though.
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some do use blood packets and others choose to cut themselves. They think the pain of doing it adds to the "reality" of the match. Either way I respect all wrestlers. They put their bodies on the line for our entertainment.
KTWORLD

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fshk wrote:
I also heard people said that the blood is blood packets in their hair. So when they punch them, they bleed. I doubt that though.

No, they keep little razor blades in the tape of their wrists or the ref slips it to them and when the cameras aren't completely focused on that particular wrestler, they "blade" him/herself
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KTWORLD wrote:
fshk wrote:
I also heard people said that the blood is blood packets in their hair. So when they punch them, they bleed. I doubt that though.

No, they keep little razor blades in the tape of their wrists or the ref slips it to them and when the cameras aren't completely focused on that particular wrestler, they "blade" him/herself

think about that...they cut themselves...people who do that are sick where is the respect in that?
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No different that movie stars who either gain weight or lose it just for an acting role. It's their "art" if you will and it's not up to us to judge them for what they do.
KTWORLD

30170 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM wrote:
No different that movie stars who either gain weight or lose it just for an acting role. It's their "art" if you will and it's not up to us to judge them for what they do.

True that.....tell me one profession out there that is totally clean or completely "moral"
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawyers???????

LMAO!
The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess but putting on 10 pounds for a movie is a lot different than taking a razor blade and slicing your forehead. at least thats what i think
Toxic

THE USA

$ 5

655 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its very obvious to tell whos on roids... shaemus definatly
he used to be a lard
now hes insane

orton spent years to get where hes at and sam w/ cena

HHH is on roids you can tell when hes off his roid cycle.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jew you can't tell the difference from your head to your ass! Most wrestlers are not on steroids. They test for this now and suspend wrestlers for it. Last year about 6 wrestlers were suspended for using roids, they are getting the drug out of wresting and Triple H isn't and has never been on steroids. It is easily possible to be a strong as him without roids. Triple H has never and will never be suspended for using steroids.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

destroter is right...pretty much all of them are roid free....thats not to say they arent taking the next best thing that isnt illegal yet...these guys work out like animals to look the way they do....they know they'll make the bigger bucks fighting the bigger matches if they get jacked and have a personality
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: