Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
scoring problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
Chris12960

AB Rep: -2

1965 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject: scoring problem Reply with quote

I've played games and got the high score but it didn't show up as such. This has happened several times on different games. Has anyone else had this problem?
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you name the game in question and we will look into it for you - thanks.

Moved to Arcade Boss Support.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris, do you mean they are just not submitting to the monthly + all time board or do they submit but dont apear on your profile?
They tend not to show for up to 2 hour's in your profile, but if they are not submitting it may be a connection problem possibly i have had next to no issue's with score's subbmitting.

Good luck + happy gaming
Chris12960

AB Rep: -2

1965 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: game scores Reply with quote

They don't update on monthly high score. I'll have to write it down when it happens again.
doughtakerSTM

$ 417

Aura:

66216 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem I just had might be related, hence I'm responding in this thread. I just tried to submit a score in Pinball for the tournament. The score submitted to Mochi, but did not carry through to Arcade Boss. I was already logged in to my Mochi account and I was not playing any other game on this site, so I'm looking at this as a submission issue specifically with this site.
Greenfox

AB Rep: +2

4524 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had some issues with this as well and for me it turned out that I had blocked something from a different site with ad blocker plus and I needed that not to be blocked on this site for my score to be kept. So if you also use this feature check what you have blocked. I just allow everything on this website and anytime something doesn't get submitted I check to see if something is blocked again. My problem was with mochi-games, hope this helps
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good advice there Greenfox - i think i remember problems with score submitting the last time the pinball tourney was up (unless it was a different pinball game...)
doughtakerSTM

$ 417

Aura:

66216 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to have to drag this topic on... looks like Mochi is part of the problem, but I don't think it's the only thing. I just went through playing Red Driver for the tournament, and just like last time with Pinball, when I went to submit my score, it went through Mochi but didn't carry over to Arcade Boss. This happened both on Firefox and Internet Explorer. Now for Firefox I have a bunch of add-ons, but no ABP for ad-blocking -- just NoScript with exceptions to always allow everything from Arcade Boss and the entire Mochi family of sites. On Internet Explorer, I have these listed as my add-ons, all enabled:

Shockwave Flash Object, BitComet, Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper, PCTools Site Guard, Search Trial Assistant, Spyware Doctor, Adobe PDF Link Helper, AVG Safe Search, BitComet Helper, Live Search Club Toolbar

From this list, only the first one should have any relevance to games playing and submitting properly on this site. PCTools Site Guard is not the issue because if it were to block a site any communication between my computer and that site would have been interrupted and replaced with a warning page telling me that the particular "attack page" had been blocked.

So I'm really at a loss. Until this month I didn't have any recurring issues with submitting scores on the Mochi games; now they won't work on either Firefox or IE. Any other possible ideas?
mel2win

Ireland

$ 409

AB Rep: +17
Aura:

39509 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has happened me on the tournament game 'AND'.....I scored over 15,000 points to get all time high score and it submitted with Mochi but not Arcadeboss
Darkstarsol

$ 14

AB Rep: +2

791 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has happened to me over 10 times now and each time I had the top score for the month. It's frustrating because sometimes you can spend an hour on a game and it's all for nothing in end. It's happened both on my desktop and laptop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: