Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
NBA Quiz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
wysamx

$ 5

AB Rep: -13

145 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: NBA Quiz Reply with quote

The biggest concern is that with O'Neal's size, he should be able to produce higher rebounding numbers. And for the Celtics, he'll have to. The Celtics were a paltry 13th in Defensive Rebounding Rate (percentage of all defensive rebounds available that were snagged) last season, and with Perkins down and Kevin Garnett another year older, they'll need even more from O'Neal in that area. His size should give him the ability to contribute more in the rebounds area and less in the points section. But that means sacrifice, which leads us to the biggest question mark about what O'Neal brings to the Celtics.

tell us what do you think.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one here is expecting a whole lot out of shaq...hes a big body to fill the void for perkins...if he can give 10+ points and 7+ rebounds a game, hes well worth it
wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Remember Shaq Reply with quote

Remember Shaq, he will do his best possible for the celtics's team, but I do not agree with Perkins sends it was a good player, I bet if he was not hit celtics would Champion, Now we have shaq we'll see what he will give us.
wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Shaq vs Perkins Reply with quote

Look this new "soft" NBA. Shaq did these type fouls in the 90's and the early 00' and was never called for them!

bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are u from boston???

today we picked up delonte west...yet another weapon we can use against lebron....i mean really, whats worse than playing against a guy that hooked up with ur mother...lebron wont be mentally in the game
wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Rep Reply with quote

No, Im from Haiti, i live in Boston
Wow Amazing they took Delonte the next season will be hot and I cant wait to see it, Celtics gonna take the trophy next season.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think ur the 1st other person since ive been here thats in Boston...its about time someone else from boeantown was on here....delonte should be a good fit...hes out for the 1st 10 games though
wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I've been only eight months, Thank you anyway Bro!!!
wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaq on Boston

wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaq is a Boston Celtic! Can he Contribute?

wysamx

$ 5

145 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaquille O'Neal Interview

Love Buzz

1763 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Shaq Reply with quote

I think as a starter with Perk out, Shaq will get 6-7 rebounds a game with 15-16 points per contest, with bad passing and bad defense. Look, Shaq isn't nearly as good as he used to be, but he's a better player in my opinion than Jermaine O'Neal, even at 37. The thing the Celtics will have trouble with is his presence in the lane. Shaq slows everyone down to his level, and to keep up with much faster, younger players, he fouls a lot. That's what should concern Celtics fans, and if he doesn't pass out to Ray Allen on the perimeter like he should, he'll look more like a liability than an asset.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: