Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Biggest bonehead in football?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Biggest bonehead in football? Reply with quote

this just makes me laugh

-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's for the laugh Bedem15, what a classic.
I bet he felt like a real idiot.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that one was good....but the greatest ever was on thanksgiving...all dallas they had to do was not touch the ball...and then here comes leon lett....and to top it off it wasnt the 1st time lett had a little mishap....the second one is just as good, only it was in the super bowl

i wish there were more geniuses like leon lett in the world

Greenfox

AB Rep: +2

4524 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha I've seen the Leon Lett plays in a video collage of the worst plays in football history. However, I had no idea a little girl tried to cheer him up by mentioning his other blunder in a letter. CLASSIC Very Happy
diggles1117

AB Rep: +1

250 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahaha that is so funny thats like when deshawn jackson on philly dropped the ball to celebrate before he got in the endzone
taz775

BOW TO MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT!

$ 77

AB Rep: +4

14251 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol poor guy you could see him while hes in the end hes slowing down thinking hes got this. And Woop here comes the other guy to ruin it lol! Smile
Forum Officer

Over there, but still here.

AB Rep: +20
Aura:

79235 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do Michael Vick's actions fall under those of a "bonehead"? He's the kind of bonehead that you don't laugh at, but I still think he qualifies.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernie wrote:
Do Michael Vick's actions fall under those of a "bonehead"? He's the kind of bonehead that you don't laugh at, but I still think he qualifies.

I would say to get over it. He did his time in jail and is truly sorry for what he did and gives speeches to high school kids about what not to do and if I remember right he is even helping to save dogs or doing something similar to that. At some point....people need to just get over it and move on and quit hating on someone even though they have already done their time and apologized and making their life better.

I forgive him for what he did, now let's get on with the NFL season.
Ernie
Forum Officer

Aura:

79235 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I mean, at the time, his actions were pretty boneheadish. He's not a bad guy now, and he wasn't a bad guy then. That's what I think made him a bonehead; he did things he knew were absolutely wrong in every way but he did them anyway. I wouldn't call him a bonehead now, though.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ernie wrote:
But I mean, at the time, his actions were pretty boneheadish. He's not a bad guy now, and he wasn't a bad guy then. That's what I think made him a bonehead; he did things he knew were absolutely wrong in every way but he did them anyway. I wouldn't call him a bonehead now, though.

Actually I saw his story on tv and he grew up thinking that dogfighting was not a terrible thing to do. As a young kid he would see guys doing dogfighting and the cops would drive by and see them but just keep on going. They didn't care. So it just stuck with Vick as he grew up thinking it wasn't that bad. He just grew up in the wrong surroundings and around bad people.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plaxico Burress is the biggest bonehead in football and im a giants fan Crying or Very sad
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homelessthinker48 wrote:
Plaxico Burress is the biggest bonehead in football and im a giants fan Crying or Very sad

I agree but Braylon Edwards is catching up. lol

He could of had a ride for FREE but chose to drive drunk. He must be one of those people that thinks nothing will happen. Is it just me or is it only black football players that are getting into trouble?
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah not to be racist, but black athletes tend to get in trouble more yes.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...thats a bold statement....i definitely agree that braylon edwards is right up there with plaxico....they belong on the bengals with the rest of the criminals
Ernie
Forum Officer

Aura:

79235 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroyer wrote:
Actually I saw his story on tv and he grew up thinking that dogfighting was not a terrible thing to do.

What if you grew up thinking that murdering people wasn't a terrible thing to do?

This made me think of something else you said...

You wrote:
The # 1 moron is every cold blooded murderer on this planet. Murderers make me so angry destroying other people's lives.

So if you take away the lives of over 2000 dogs, it's okay, but taking the life from one person makes you angry? I seem to also remember you saying:

You wrote:
A dog is a living creature just like us.

And if you don't want to see any more flawed logic, don't read your next quote...

You wrote:
What you do to another person or animal is what should happen to you.

So, according to you, Michael Vick should brutally die 2000 times. However, instead:

You wrote:
I forgive him for what he did, now let's get on with the NFL season.

In other words, you're forgiving a man for killing 2000 dogs, yet you feel that dogs are living creatures like humans; and if you take away the life of another human, you're a cold-blooded murderer who should get the same punishment that you gave to your victims. Michael Vick killed the equivalent of 2000 people and you forgive him just like that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: