Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
My five year old got high score in ghost rider. WTG

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
agiggles80

$ 40

3230 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: My five year old got high score in ghost rider. WTG Reply with quote

I couldn't believe it and still don't know how he did it. I got off the computer for a minute to put my youngest daughter down for her nap when my son who is five got on the computer and started playing. Before you know it he recieves the all time high score for ghost rider. Way to go for him. Smile
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... that is odd :/
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nahh he did'nt get the highscore, you just cheated, it is impossible to get 999,999 in that game in 1 min and 8 seconds... cheater... cheater... its people like you who ruin AB.
agiggles80

$ 40

3230 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: I don't think that you want to call me a cheater Reply with quote

First off I don't even know you and second off I would like to say are you calling me a lier. LIke I said I don't know how he did it and to be honest with you it wasn't me so I don't know who you think you are to get off saying stuff like that. I don't know how you would cheat in something like that to begin with. I guess you are just a pore sport and don't like it when someone catches up with your scores. So we will just see won't we.
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1edsta, that isn't a good way to deal with this case. This is not a clear cut cheating case. In fact it's not cheating at all.

If you have a concern it's much better to contact me privately about it, not blast agiggles80.

From my perspective, it looks like the kid found a glitch in the game, which is not cheating.

agiggles80, I'm glad your son was having fun with the site. I may need to address this score, but appreciate your story and participation. Thanks.
coolguy68

$ 290

Aura:

24325 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah #1edsta I agree with AB, that was completely uncalled for and I think that you should apologize to him immediately
agiggles80

$ 40

3230 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

You know I really apreciate you guys sticking up for me like that. I guess I didn't think that people are so quick to judge people on cheating like that but the truth is she doesn't know me and it just goes to show what kind a person and sport she is like. If you look at the orignal message I said that I didn't know how he did that. I have played that game myself before and didn't care for it. I do think that an apologie is in order but I can't force someone to do it if they don't want to. AracadeBoss, you can go in and look at the high score and take it away from me if you would like. The truth is it really doesn't bother me. I am only here for fun and I think the competition is great. I haven't been a member for very long but am enjoying this site. Thank you

Agiggles80
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. i am sorry, anyway thankyou for being nice,

#1edsta.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: