Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Score Submit Problems? Post Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
akeo

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just encountered a score submit problem on Ramps with this error code:
We are sorry, but this score could not be validated.
Error: savescore [a=44 b=132 e=11679609 r=4547972 r2=4547972 r3=4547972 l=103360 s=103360] #12-03 11:23:32

I did see my score before I submitted and it was 103,360.
I'll have another go later but I thought I'd point out that it's a game that has an issue.
Thanks.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... akeo Thanks for the report ArcadeBoss will have to look at it to tell us why this happened. I see from the score log that you were able to submit a score on this game around a week ago. Let us know whether it works later or not when you try again.

$ 74

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

247538 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had another go at ramps and the score submitted first time.
I've got a feeling that, because it's a random occurrence of failing to submit, it's may have something to do with possible timeouts mid game in the connection between the computer and the host server. Or it could be to do with the fact that Linux is no longer supported properly by adobe flash and you have to use a slightly outdated version.
Either way, I'm not too worried about it because I know that a second game will submit a score 99% of the time.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, akeo Thank You for the update on your second try. ArcadeBoss has been busy and has not looked at this yet and of course he is the only one to have access to this feature. I wish I had the exact answer but, I don't and I would have to agree with you as to not worry to much about it at least we know the game does submit scores.

Now I will say there are a variety of things that could cause this such as slow connections and or connection timeouts. Most are more than likely out of our control but, here is what ArcadeBoss as said in the past.

ArcadeBoss wrote:
From time to time your highscore may have a problem saving. So please be aware up-front that occasionally this may happen to any member. We apologize in advance for any problem you might encounter, however many of these issues are beyond our control.

But, one thing that members can do that will avoid the "There was a problem with this score" message, is discussed below.

One Game at a Time

If you are going for a highscore on a game, then do not start any other games at Arcade Boss while you are in the middle of that game. Believe it or not, this happens more than you might imagine, especially when the game is a longer one. When the games run at the same time, the system can get confused and reject your score. To put it another way, ONE GAME AT A TIME, if you are going for highscores.

Also if you do have highscore problems that seem to be ongoing, then let us know in the forums. The Shout Box is not appropriate for site support!

Also, I would add to this that it would be a good idea as well to not be running any other programs either to limit the possibility of score issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: