Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Issue creating new account

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
revolt268

76 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Issue creating new account Reply with quote

My girl friend wanted to create an account but everytime she puts her information in and submits it, the following message is displayed;

Could not insert data into users table

what could be causing this?
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1187994 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for bringing that problem to my attention.

I guess I goofed up the code a little while back, but I've got it fixed now, so it should work.

To revolt268's girlfriend: Sorry about the registration issue. Embarassed Please do something nice for revolt268, because this was like someone just found my wallet and returned it to me and I didn't even know it was missing. Cool
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: