Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
NFL Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:
Yeah but Tebow is a bad quarterback.

Man my Colts are screwed when it comes to winning our division this year. Texans look Super Bowl bound....maybe.

Donald Brown out 2-3 weeks he was having a decent season to now they got Vick Ballard starting RB. It's going to be tough getting the wildcard in the AFC this year I don't know if they can pull that off.

Texans defense had a set back this week as well with Brian Cushing out for the season but they have plenty of other aspects to their defense to make up for that.

My Panthers look terrible this year can only hope that we lose out for another good draft pick the secondary is just bad and our trick offense isn't cutting it.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had the 2012 Colts figured out. I thought we would be a solid team this year and now I don't know. We played terrible today but I give the Jets credit for having a great game. At least we are still just one win away from 500. I'm not expecting too much from this Colts team so 2-3 is pretty good.

Cowboys and Eagles lose again. Nothing new there.

marcman88

$ 30

AB Rep: +3
Aura:

32370 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the AFC East? All 4 teams are 3-3 looks like it is anyone's division to win. Pats are average at best. Appears teams know how to beat Belichick now.
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats will win the division
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Jets can beat the Patriots this weekend, it will be a HUGE win, because we would be undefeated for divisional games.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I was right about Aaron Rodgers being the next great QB and best in the NFL at some point in his career at least, I decided to throw a few more of my thoughts out there....

I strongly believe Cam Newton is a great QB and will one day end up in the hall of fame. He may also become the greatest black QB of all-time. I also think Robert Griffin lll is going to be a great QB for years to come. There has not been very many great black QB's in NFL history so it's not like this is a really safe prediction.

Right now I am working on picking the 2 Super Bowl teams for this season. I'll post my picks in a week or less.

My predictions are only for fun. I'm not trying to act like I know everything and that I am superior to anyone else.

Spartacus1843

$ 8

11875 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Newton needs to learn how to become a good leader before he can become a great leader. Has all the talent in the world, but if he does not learn to lead, he is never going to get a team to the Super Bowl.
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leviathan wrote:
I hadn't heard that news yet. I'm still waiting for Newton to improve because I think the Panthers can eventually become a great team with a SUPERSTAR quarterback.

I should make my last post more clear....I do think the thread you created should be the real official NFL thread since this one is just mainly discussing predictions. I was just saying that it's ok to talk about something else involving the NFL. We can take this over to the NFL Thread now. I love NFL talk.

Cam needs to grow up and be a man I'm so sick of listening to him after games. That being said the Panthers need to just go ahead and fire Ron Ravera, him and his staff make some of the worst play calls on offense and def. The fact that we already fired our GM for signing 3 RB's to contracts that they can't live up to says it all. I've always thought that Stewart was the better of the 2 so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we did trade Williams. I think Newton will turn it around towards the end of the season the way he did last year but at this point I'm just hoping we get a good draft pick I'm already thinking next year.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenchithepimp wrote:
Leviathan wrote:
I hadn't heard that news yet. I'm still waiting for Newton to improve because I think the Panthers can eventually become a great team with a SUPERSTAR quarterback.

I should make my last post more clear....I do think the thread you created should be the real official NFL thread since this one is just mainly discussing predictions. I was just saying that it's ok to talk about something else involving the NFL. We can take this over to the NFL Thread now. I love NFL talk.

Cam needs to grow up and be a man I'm so sick of listening to him after games. That being said the Panthers need to just go ahead and fire Ron Ravera, him and his staff make some of the worst play calls on offense and def. The fact that we already fired our GM for signing 3 RB's to contracts that they can't live up to says it all. I've always thought that Stewart was the better of the 2 so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if we did trade Williams. I think Newton will turn it around towards the end of the season the way he did last year but at this point I'm just hoping we get a good draft pick I'm already thinking next year.

I can agree with you about Cam Newton but it's still just his 2nd year so I won't make too much out of it just yet. He should eventually learn and mature more. He has the size, athletic ability and skill to become a future hall of famer. He just needs to put it all together and then he will be fine. He will be better than Vick. From the look of things....Griffin will too.....IF they both keep it up.

As for my quarterback, I think that 2-14 season is one of the best things to happen to the Colts. We got another future great. He has the skills and he learns quickly. Reggie Wayne said it's scary how similar he is to Peyton Manning.

Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week we'll get to see RG3 and Newton play head to head. I agree about them both being better then Vick.

Andrew Luck looks pretty good for his first year still say they should have sat him for a season.

The Cardinals lost to the 49ers 3-24 on Monday night becoming only the 3rd team ever to start 4-0 and lose 4 straight, Arizona shows their true colors Very Happy
reganz

21148 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that SF team this year is another good team to watch,as long as their WRs dont drop too many of those "im in the open" type passes they will do well come playoff time.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenchithepimp wrote:
Next week we'll get to see RG3 and Newton play head to head. I agree about them both being better then Vick.

Andrew Luck looks pretty good for his first year still say they should have sat him for a season.

The Cardinals lost to the 49ers 3-24 on Monday night becoming only the 3rd team ever to start 4-0 and lose 4 straight, Arizona shows their true colors Very Happy

I'm not going to say you are wrong about wanting to sit Luck for a season but I agree with throwing him out there right away. They talked about how smart he is and how quickly he learns from his mistakes. Peyton played in his rookie year and it was a rocky one but he turned out fine. They compared his rookie stats to Luck's stats in the first 6 games and they were very similar except Luck had 7 less interceptions. Of course Peyton had a different team with probably worse receivers though.

8 interceptions through 7 games is pretty solid for a rookie and I remember at least one of those not being his fault. Still that's only about 1 interception per game....for a rookie.

Right now though, screw stats....all that matters is 4-3! Wooooo!!!

Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be biased but Colts fans are the best. Chuck Pagano has only coached about 1 game so far and he is like family to us. Anyway, here is Andrew Luck's first touchdown as a Colt!

We might go far with a coach like Pagano....

Ray Lewis is so inspirational.

marcman88

$ 30

AB Rep: +3
Aura:

32370 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite team is the Dolphins. I think they will go 8-8 this year but they will be contenders for about the next 6-7 years.

This year I think San Fran and Denver will meet in the Super Bowl.
reganz

21148 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a nice win for the Colts the other day,Luck is starting to settle in for the second half of the season to bring that team to the playoffs.

I am hoping the Bears keep their momentum going,they have some tough games coming up.

SF does look good this year,but I think some surprises will happen before this year is over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: