Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
US Media Blacks Out Snowden Interview (ongoing for six days)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:47 am    Post subject: US Media Blacks Out Snowden Interview (ongoing for six days) Reply with quote

Quote:
This past Sunday evening former NSA contractor Edward Snowden sat down for an interview with German television network ARD. The interview has been intentionally blocked from the US public, with virtually no major broadcast news outlets covering this story. In addition, the video has been taken down almost immediately every time itís posted on YouTube.

In contrast, this was treated as a major political event in both print and broadcast media, in Germany, and across much of the world. In the interview, Mr. Snowden lays out a succinct case as to how these domestic surveillance programs undermines and erodes human rights and democratic freedom.

The 30-minute interview with Edward Snowden can be found in the following link:

http://benswann.com/media-blacks-out-new-snowden-interview-the-government-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

I was fortunate enough to find a brief excerpt of the 30-minute interview on YouTube:

What do you think?

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thatís no surprise to me. allot of people i know do like him for what he did. but yet those same people get made when FB, Goog, ms or apple implements something people donít like. you cant be for one thing and not against another.

i actually understand why some Americans and people around the world have got a problem with him.
he call out the US government on stuff that needed to be called out.

to me he is a alright , not a traitor like the gov is making him out to be.... we need more people like him in every corporation and each nation and around the world. would keep governments in check where they should be.

i find it sad and funny at the same time taxes are paying a government agency to build and perform functions that weren't ever disclosed to the people paying.

bottom line is calling out the government isn't going to change what they are doing.

calling him out and not giving him air time means the most people here will forget who he is and will soon be relevant to them. thatís of course another Snowden comes out of the shadows.

GO Sea Hawks

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: