Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Guardians of the Galaxy shows who is the guardian of the BO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:39 am    Post subject: Guardians of the Galaxy shows who is the guardian of the BO! Reply with quote

Guardians of the Galaxy proved it had the right stuff to leave the competition far behind this past weekend at the domestic box office! It was on top with an estimated $94 million!

It surpassed all expectations to set a new opening record for the month of August!

The box office report can be found as usual at:

http://www.boxoffice.com/

What did you think of Guardians of the Galaxy? What did you think of any of the box office performances this past weekend?
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It feels like it's just more of the same as Guardians of the Galaxy took the top spot at the box office yet again for the 3rd consecutive weekend and 4 of 6 past weekends now.

It earned an estimated $10.1 million this past weekend to take the top spot at the domestic box office.

http://pro.boxoffice.com/

AB Rep: +1

22889 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ONLY WATCHED G.O.T.G RECENTLY AND I LOVED THE FILM Smile CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT Smile THAT IS IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ANITHER ONE I CERTAINLY HOPE SO LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: