Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
China Has Its Own World of Warcraft film called My WOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: China Has Its Own World of Warcraft film called My WOW! Reply with quote

Not to be confused with the Hollywood Warcraft film, this is My WoW. As website The Nanfang points out, its Chinese title is 我的魔兽世界, which literally means “My World of Warcraft.” Oh. Okay.

Pretty sure that should be “Blizzard’s World of Warcraft,” but it doesn’t seem like Blizzard is involved, so...

As Sina previously reported, the movie was revealed last month at a press conference in Shijiazhuang; however, details about the film’s plot, other than it will involve fantasy, time travel and love, weren’t disclosed in detail. According to The Nanfang, the movie’s Chinese tagline translates to: “A man gets transported to a fantasy world of warcraft, where the impossible occurs...”

The movie does feature Hong Kong actor Jatfei Wong as well as other people in familiar costumes.

China Has Its Own WoW Movie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: