Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Yo! How is everybody keeping?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk Search Forum
Recent Topics
Simon Of Jepps

80 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Yo! How is everybody keeping? Reply with quote

Hello everyone, it is I, Dr. Nürburg, I thought I would pop by and say howdy.

I have been living offline now for 3 years, yes that's THREE years, without even a microchip to my name! Not even... a television.

In a nutshell, I have been meditating a most beautiful inner transcendence and writing my personal philosophy in a completely poetical and colourful light.

I have found absolute inner peace and the most profound connection with all natural existence.

But I still play games! As you may recall I am a chess fanatic. Well... I have been making my own chess board recently and writing a book about a variant of the game I have invented myself.

The beautiful thing about homemade boards is you get all the natural textures and "knots" in the wood, which you won't find with manufactured boards. These natural, unaltered textures add real character to the territorial regions of the playing arena.

It's looking neat... just a bit more work to go.

Anyway, I do hope you are all well and happy.

Has ArcadeBoss been good to you all these years?

Take it easy... and laterz!

Simon Jepps
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simon! Wow talk about a blast from the past! I thought I would never see you again. It's great to see you back. I have been away most of the past 3 years as well but I still love gaming and still love Arcade Boss. I really want to try to stick around this time.

I hope to see you more often. I will be sure to come back weekly and check things. Long live Arcade Boss!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > General Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: