Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
What do you think about the women of today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Nite ..... they wanted equal rights and Women's Lib.
Lost_Guy

Neenah, WI USA

$ 193

AB Rep: +2

8235 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm probably in a staggering minority here, but the whole belly-baring thing has got to go. It just looks.. I don't know, egotistical or something. Besides, what's the point in Christmas if your presents aren't wrapped?

Far as that goes, I wouldn't mind going back to the 80's when they all had their shirts tucked in all the time, now that's hot Cool

So yeah I'll just get out of here now.
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you work nite?? A coal mine? lol.....just dont tell you wives what you guys are saying in this thread lol....you just might have to sleep on the couch for awhile lmao....I do agree though...housewife women think they should get paid more than men who go out and bust A$$ to be the bread winner...thats bullshit and everyone knows it lol

top of the food chain

$ 418

AB Rep: +5

29739 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a contract manager for a sanitation company that cleans food plants
Celtic

350 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The women of today want the same rights of men, however, want at the same time more privileges
fenley

1075 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i always did beleieve in a womens right to choose
now even though that last posting wasn't long enough to garner precious credits i feel i probally need to clarify the issue furthur, notice 'beleieve" not beleive in order to convey the skully of any being having the absolute power of putting to sleep children,when plenty of smith's,jone's, and or jolies ( Laughing) would love to adopt the children and there the real athletes not dwayne wade. Surprised [/url]
amoneymaker

AB Rep: -1
Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitestalker wrote:
i think women need to shut up and get back in the kitchen! we dont need anymore b****es like hillary clinton running around spouting off to things they no nothing about..

BRING ON THE HATEMAIL LMAO

I Strongly AGREE ICMB
YEA YEA
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amoneymaker,

I never posted in this thread. I don't agree with a lot of what is said in it. It's a chauvinistic, cave-man thinking which makes me feel bad for being an enlightened 21st century male.

BTW:

My nickname is ONLY 4 LETTERS long. You could at least TRY to get it right. Rolling Eyes
hungmk

9878 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, it's always about the benefits. I don't hear much about women wanting to have equal rights when it comes to military enlistment.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What cave did you just come out from? Women have been complaining about unequal treatment in the forces for YEARS. They have earned the respect and admiration of many parts of the forces from the SEALS to RANGERS to the AIRBORNE.....need I go on?????

I'll tell you something....I manage a business and have run my kitchen with an all male staff and all female staff. The all male staff was able to run it more efficiently than the women, but the women were able to coordinate the clean-up and restocking more efficiently than the guys. Men aren't perfect. Neither are women. I wish this thread had never been put up in the first place.
hungmk

9878 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, America is all about political correctiveness. People are afraid of speaking what the really on their mind. ICBM, I don't have any problem if you want to be silent and civilized forever while caveman like me yells out the pros and cons of the issue. I'd only have a problem if you want to shut the cavemen up so they can only be in the dark forever.
ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believe me when I tell you I'm not politically correct. That's a phrase simpletons came up with because they couldn't figure out how to deal with the harsh realities of the real world. Political correctiveness makes me want to puke.

Women have every right to work in the same jobs, get the same pay as men and be treated the same way. If a man can't do a job the company lets him go and replaces him. Same goes for women. Men have now entered the home as stay at home dads while the women are making the money to sustain the home.

Women, just like the Black, Negroe, African-Canadian/American people, have got a raw deal since "civilization" became "enlightened". It's time people pulled their heads from thier asses and joined the real world of the 21st century.
amoneymaker

AB Rep: -1
Aura:

-1180 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ICBM wrote:
amoneymaker,

I never posted in this thread. I don't agree with a lot of what is said in it. It's a chauvinistic, cave-man thinking which makes me feel bad for being an enlightened 21st century male.

BTW:

My nickname is ONLY 4 LETTERS long. You could at least TRY to get it right. Rolling Eyes

oops sorry every one makes mistakes
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that in England, if you are a victim of rape, your compensation is cut dramatically if you were drunk at the time. Disgusting.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Jepps Se wrote:
Did you know that in England, if you are a victim of rape, your compensation is cut dramatically if you were drunk at the time. Disgusting.

That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

what type of compensation are we talking bout here. payroll government funding. that sounds pretty messed up. does it just affect the women or does it work both ways.

Great Canada - US Host...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: