Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Good Tournaments this month
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

AB Rep: +25
Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Good Tournaments this month Reply with quote

there was alot of good highscores beatin and alot of close calls grats to daddy for pulling off the win
DADDY

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you yes i really enjoyed ALL the battle's,yip it came down to me winning DK in the end,dam i stayed up late enough for it tho.
Yea your right there was good compition all round,the tournament's have a good set up here,really enjoyed my first month here Smile
MUMMY

150 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats daddy for winning the tournaments for the month, it was a good battle but you made it. Very Happy
DADDY

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TY Mummy Smile yip we had some battle's,he he skywire! you did very well on your kirby cave's tourny,defenitly spent some time in the tournament's.
songpire

$ 40

9858 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though i was going to win, when there is .1days left. Lost most of the tourny on the last few min left
DADDY

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea had fun on the boiing game battling with you on it,yea think i took that back when there was about 4 hour's and DK i took off yah when it was submitted straight after 30 min's later.then i just stayed up played a few game's in the arcade and watched a bita t.v,over here the tournament's closed about 2 in the morning lmao i stayed up,was not expecting to win DK tho songpire ive never really played it b4,i really did get into game's when i was a kid but just not DK,did the math with the tourny's tho and thort id just join,it's quite a fun game,i got pipped at 72k with the flaw at the barrel's but if you no this you can get around it,i was pretty tyred tho it was like 10 at night and been pretty tyred,so i gave it away.I really enjoyed the battle with D@ve on roly poly too,yea i'll be play'n again D@ve.
Boiing game is cool to complete,there's 20 level's,dont lose live's tho Smile
Thort you mighta come back and gotcha score back of joust???
Oh well onto the new month,really enjoyed my first month here there's some gr8 game's to play and some VERY good compition Cool

Congrat's to MUMMY for her valient place in kirby treasure cave's Very Happy
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*wonders why daddy didnt get prize money* thats wierd hmm Confused
NICKY

-99999999849 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more than one person has been removed and yes he won 110 us dollar's,
anyone have any answer's please, why ?
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately we had to remove some players who were attempting to win prize money by cheating. In order to preserve our score security I'm not going to go into details about how we know, but we will continue our work to make sure that players have a level playing field at Arcade Boss.
NICKY

-99999999849 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thats not fair as im am mummy under a new name and not once did i ever cheat on your website and i was not in the running to win any money so dont know how you justify that. sorry ARCADEBOSS but that excuse doesnt fit.
my partner and i being mummy and daddy have been on this website for a month and not once have either of us cheated we both have our own computers and own user names cause like everyone else we like to compete against each other as well but never have we cheated.
both of us feel that we deserve an explanation as to how you think that we have cheated as we never have.
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When we discover a player submitting scores that can not be legitimately generated, we also typically find that they have more than one account. Given that we have confirmed cheating, and that your accounts were linked, they were both removed.
Tenchithepimp

New England

$ 119

Aura:

145345 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thats sux it was still a good tournament dispite cheating n all more prize money for tenchi Very Happy
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tenchi DADDY did not cheat, and there was no cheating in the arcade nor the tournament's,i am DADDY under a friend's account.
i have pm'd arcadeboss and waiting for a reply,same as my partner is too.
5 year's of online gaming and i have never been called a cheat letalone removed from a site.
the only explaination we have had is the one in this thread and we hope we get some answer's as to why we were taken off,and right at the end of the month when i had just won 110 us,the explaination say's people removed as they were trying to win prize money via cheating,IF mummy and myself were cheating WHY would we publicly say we are together and be very open and friendly in the forum's and HOW can you say that when MUMMY wasnt in the running for ANY money!! i played alot more than her,and she only posted in the forum's a few time's too.so that does not make sense!???
personally think i did very well having 44 #1 all time's,96 monthlie's( and yes starman jumped up because he had 15 odd 2nd place's to me) and i won 8 out of the 12 odd tournament's i entred.
has there never been anyone to win 110 in a month,
people i am a honest person,and i am only trying to get answer's as i am NOT guilty,neither my partner.
ARCADEBOSS please reply to my private message,and if you want to leave your resoning here too.

feel real depressed over all this,i love gaming and thort i might have got some respect for my achievment's in the month.

HOW do you propose i cheated,and in what game's
we feel we deserve an explaination,and also think ALL the gamer's on this site the same,as i have not cheated and feel highly ripped off all round.
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not the first one to be removed or the last. The Judges decision is final, and you were removed for cheating in some games.
You are now becoming a parasite on this site, so I suggest you go off as you will not be told which games you cheated on.

Take the hint and get lost.

BYE
hamilton

-99999999999 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHATEVER gamemaster i never cheated,and none of the admin have even pm.d me with a reson why,i NEVER cheated,what do YOU call cheating ah?? dont start calling me name's,you come across as childish,are all the admin and mod's 14 on this site,maybe that's the reson why DADDY was removed,i never cheated and it convienitly come's after i won 110us.

what a joke,why would a gaming site terminate honest player's then turn round and say they cheat,prove it.what did i do.....

im just a good gamer,#2 all time in one month,must of been to much to comprihend someone beside's a mod would win top prize or be #1 within a matter of day's ah,

come on tell me what game i cheated on arcadeboss
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: