Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Credit Removal

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Thread Games & Quizzes Search Forum
Recent Topics
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Credit Removal Reply with quote

I was hoping this wouldn't have to be said, but apparently it does. There have been a few members who have refused to adhere to requests of the moderators. These have been small requests that, by all accounts, are standard Internet etiquette. So with that being said:

1. Posting all in caps will result in the removal of the thread and 150 credits
2. Second offense will result in the removal of the thread and 250 credits
3. Third offense will result in the removal of the thread, 500 credits and a 3 day ban
4. Fourth offense will result in the removal of the thread and enough credits to ensure you won't be able to compete in the Tournaments for a month.
5. Fifth offense and we'll remove enough credits to ensure you won't play in the tournaments for 6 months.
6. If it gets here you're just gone for good

This is NOT open for interpretation. This is how it is.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Thread Games & Quizzes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: