Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Check out this car.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Check out this car. Reply with quote

http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/chevrolet-3958
monopoly man 123

dont know

$ 90

AB Rep: +5
Aura:

1037 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah! that looks kinda freaky!
gamesmaster

$ 335

AB Rep: +2

35227 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how much the parts are if something goes wrong. Still prefer an Austin Martin (and the parts are expensive).
sevencube3

Wherever there is a computer (be it a laptop or desktop)

$ 30

1614 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is one sharp-looking concept car!!! That must be what the next Chevrolet Camaro is going to look like!
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame the new Knight Rider came out so early... this would have been a better choice.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the Hennessey Upgrade 2010 camaro limited edition with Corvette ZR1's LS9 prices will start at Starting at $109,500.
----------------
Hennessey Performance Engineering is known for pushing the limits in terms of high horsepower speed demons and their latest creation is no exception. The company has announced plans to produce a limited edition 2010 HPE700 Camaro that will make an insane 705 hp and 717 lb.-ft. of torque, effectively turning Chevy's newest muscle car into a super car.

Power comes from the Corvette ZR1's supercharged LS9 V8 engine which normally cranks out 620 hp and 595 lb.-ft. of torque but Hennessey engineers have tweaked the engine to produce an extra 85 hp and 123 lb.-ft. of torque. The end result makes the top of the line Camaro SS with 422 hp and 408 lb-ft look downright modest in comparison.

Of course to qualify as a legitimate supercar takes more than a big power rating, so Hennessey equipped the HPE700 Camaro with the optional 15 inch carbon brakes from the ZR1, light weight HRE wheels with Michelin PS2 tires, and added a thoroughly upgraded suspension.

The exterior receives a special aerodynamics package dubbed "Cam-Aero" that includes a carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber side rocker panels, a carbon fiber front splitter, a front fascia with a retro "hideaway" looking headlights, and a billet grille. In a show of respect to the Corvette ZR1, the HPE700 Camaro will also feature a hood with a window that offers a view of the engine.

The first HPE700 Camaro will be auctioned off at the 2009 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Arizona but beginning on January 19 customers can order one from select Chevrolet dealers or directly from Hennessey Performance Engineering. Considering that the ZR1 starts at $106,520 the HPE700 Camaro's base price of $109,500 sounds a little steep, but it also includes a one day performance driving course at the Lonestar Motorsports Park in Texas.

This is what their aiming for.

I myself would rather own a high end audi r8 for around the same price. Each his own I guess.

Great Canada - US Host...
dan1101

0 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice! still prefer bergatti
serenbo

$ 80

23630 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

screw them both-i want a tesla roadster-google it, awesome car
if not that then an ariel atom-kit car with a 2.0 supercharger on it-like driving a super go cart!
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

32 hours" to charge that car on a 110 volt is not my ideal of a great car.
3.5 hours to recharge, using a at home high power connector unit 70 amp 220 volt circuit.
The chevy volt on the other hand will take 6 hours for full charge on a 110 volt, 3 hours on a 220. cost for the volt around $35,000USD.
The volt has a 40mile 64 km range which is perfect for those that drive around town also it runs on gas or e85. The battery will recharge itself when the gas gets low. At 50 miles to the gallon or 600+ miles on a full tank of gas that can take a while.

serenbo wrote:
screw them both-i want a tesla roadster-google it, awesome car
if not that then an ariel atom-kit car with a 2.0 supercharger on it-like driving a super go cart!

beijiaki

1375 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the front of the car.it´s style and a futuristic look.and the price must be very atractive. Laughing
songpire

$ 40

9858 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW nice car and nice color too.
redx

3796 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that car looks like he's angry or something. the red headlights are freaken sick (nice) but i dont think you can see good with them in the dark.
Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny i thought the same about the lights. I was reading on one of GM's blogs the headlights on the production version which you see above are completely new style light and very closely resemble the acura tl. Their concept looked somewhat like the audi R8 headlights I'm glad they went with the production look, the audi style would of looked like poop on the volt IMO.

redx wrote:
that car looks like he's angry or something. the red headlights are freaken sick (nice) but i dont think you can see good with them in the dark.

Lonny

$ 445

Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just noticed i was quoting the wrong car. The red head lights on the "camaro", are the halo lights, concept car only. Depending were you live those lights are illegal red in front of car are generally reserved for emergency vehicles only. Not like you can open the cover and swap out the LEDs in the headlights.

redx wrote:

The Big Hobb

AB Rep: -30

53642 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this is a pretty nice car but im not much of a car fan so all this infro im getting is so confusing haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: