Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
High-Speed Chase

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
sevencube3

Wherever there is a computer (be it a laptop or desktop)

$ 30

1614 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: High-Speed Chase Reply with quote

I kind of like High-Speed Chase and all, but I think that there are a few flaws here and there. First of all, there's the fact that it's just too short (you are only allowed to hit 3, 4, or 5 targets at the most). Second of all, there's the units used in the game (in this case, distance and rate — they look like they're from the English (U.S.) and SI unit systems). Third, the speed is very limited (you're only allowed to go 140 miles per hour and you're driving a Dodge Viper — in fact, those cars are known to exceed 200 miles per hour). I could say more (if I wanted to), but you get the general idea of what I'm saying, which is not that I don't like the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: