Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
mahjong connect

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
truffled

178 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: mahjong connect Reply with quote

Im seriously ticked off now.

Spent the whole month trying for a high score. Just got 6200 - and it wouldnt save that score.

Suppose I should have know better this is the second time ive finished (other time had 6200 plus) and it wouldnt save the score.

Its bad enough when it just finishes the game for no apparent reason and theres still time on the clock, but this is just too much.

Right, winge over. sorry but its very frustrating.
Eagle_Kiwi
Eagle Eye

Dunedin, New_Zealand

$ 78

AB Rep: +28
Aura:

87185 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much sympathy, Truffled.
I dunno if there's a glitch there or not - I've never made it even to 2000. Sad

But I must say I hate how the screen goes white when it says the time is done - always catches me off guard.... and I've a sneaking suspicion it sometimes closes before timer runs out . . . . but I've not yet managed to catch it redhanded!

(Here's the link, for others who wanna play then post their comments) http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade.php?mode=game&id=35&win=large )
truffled

178 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for your sympathy - I accept it with gratitude lol

I KNOW game stops before time runs out, once it stopped only a few seconds after starting a new game. I have to make the screen large (cos the tiles are too small on normal) and have found that if i play 'full screen' it shows the timer as well. I dont mind if its doing that as long as it happens to everyone, its just a matter of luck, but it obviously doesnt or the all time scores wouldnt be so high.

Sorry, u started me off again. promise wont do it again.
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1187994 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the troubles with your great score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: