Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Who are you.??????????????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
Skyran

UK

794 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Mark i'm 39 years old have 2 girls and a boy 16, 13, 12.
Like to play pool and snooker. Though i prefer online gaming particularly MMORPG, such as Ulitma & World of Warcraft, do like to play the old retro games brings back some good memories.
marcman88

$ 30

AB Rep: +3
Aura:

32370 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Bill, I am 40 and love the old school games on here. Plus I enjoy the competition. I have 4 kids 3 boys & a girl from 4-16. My favorite sports team are Red Sox, Miami Dolphins and Utah Jazz.
Ryan541

oklahoma

48 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im Ryan, I am 14 years old, I like to play on ab, I work hard on any request that is given. Outside of ab I play, baseball, basketball, and some ping-pong. >.>
eyezofadevil

-192 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: intro Reply with quote

hi my name is marie
my nick name is spike
im 21 and i have a 2yr old son who i love and adore more then anything
im addicted to video games
i love meeting new people so if u wanna messenge me or say hello go ahead Very Happy i also love watching anime and horror/suspense movies
Deathshot

0 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 15 my real name is well i cant tell you right now. i like playing all kings of games my brother also likes to play games but he is usualy stuck on is PS2.
Delilah

old peoples home

$ 35

21622 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: me Reply with quote

My name is Delia ... I have always like games ... they are challenging and stimulate the mind...... I am semi retired ... ex electronic technician and live in the UK ... Just got a divorce after 37 years of marriage and love my freedom
roseanne

-195 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi i thought i would post a hello to my fellow addicts out there. I love games almost as much as i love sports. well if anyone loves sports as much as i do then come check out my site at www.roseannedesmarais.com and see how i kick some royal butt competing in boxing, wrestling, mma, and bodybuilding!!
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were warned about this. Any more posts with this content and I'll deactivate the account. You are coming off as a person looking to increase the viewership of their website. You won't get away with it by doing this.

EDIT:

Account has been removed.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suprisingly i have not responded to this yet. I'm Billy i'm 16 i play hockey/golf i am a beast at sports video games like NHL09 for ps3.
roseanne01

Canada

148 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooops only one day here and i have messed up!!! sorry all! you said i had been warned? how? where? cant find it not too computer literate lol. well yes you removed me, I didnt know why my username didnt work, now i do. I didnt know it was wrong sorry. I was new, ALL I WANTED was to get some credits to play a tournament game. didnt know how .. NOR did I know what to say. sorry for promoting my site, and yes someone said some links were not working, the webdude (master) is switching some server thing over. anyways enough about me, Im sorry all. I am just here to play some games that i havent played since i was a kid on the old ATARI!!! take care and please forgive me all... I will post this on the other place i posted as well so all can know. sorry all! have fun! Roseanne
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN/WLM Messenger
barbara

USA

1023 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im Barb im 28,w/ 3 kids my son is 8 my girls are 6 and 4.
I play all games i love this site im on all the time. Smile
thebluesamurai

All over the place

$ 2

1604 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 24 and I'm from the west coast of Scotland. I'm a Sailing and Powerboat Instructor. I love being on the water, whether it's under sail or power. Water gives me freedom.

I also practice with nunchaku every day. Love martial Arts and have studied iado for a couple of years now. Hence the samurai. Oh, I've played Keyboards for about 17 years, preffered style is 'epic rock organ' Wink
khelos

$ 53

5209 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well coincidentally with the first post here, I also free run, and have a youtube channel for it. (i'm kinda new to it, kinda) and I guess you can say the my fav games are puzzle games, things that take ingenuity to complete. I'm also a fan of skill games that require fast reaction times. I'm apireing to becoming a writer, but we'll see how that goes. (I know my post is not the most grammatically correct, but this is the way I talk so it is the way I communicate freely Very Happy ) and yeah, I recently found this place, and I'm really enjoying it.
Crab

593 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Crab
Mood: Crabby
Interests: Not skeeball

Real occupation: Classified
Real mood: Neutral
Real age: 26
Real interests: Skeeball
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pure spam. Credits removed. I suggest you read the Rules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: