Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Oh hai thar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions Search Forum
Recent Topics
Dabi

138 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Oh hai thar Reply with quote

Hey guys, I guess i'm new to...
Uhh, a question though...I see people with time 1 days or so next to their score in a tourny...is this the time it took them to complete it? Because i mean...i had 16minutes and half their score...and they have 1 day and 2x my score :S?
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

First of all, Welcome to arcadeboss :]

Secondly, There have been some scoring problems in very few games on the site, we are working on fixing that now.
Dabi

138 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

starman wrote:
Hello,

First of all, Welcome to arcadeboss :]

Secondly, There have been some scoring problems in very few games on the site, we are working on fixing that now.

Alright Smile
I'm enjoying getting myself handed to in these games...Good challange Very Happy
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Oh hai thar Reply with quote

Dabi wrote:
Uhh, a question though...I see people with time 1 days or so next to their score in a tourny...is this the time it took them to complete it? Because i mean...i had 16minutes and half their score...and they have 1 day and 2x my score :S?
Dabi, Welcome to ArcadeBoss Wink
I suggest that if you have a question or comment, do it in the appropriate forum.
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh hai thar Reply with quote

Dabi wrote:

Welcome to ArcadeBoss! This is the forum and have fun at our arcade too!

If you need any support about any aspect of ArcadeBoss; you can visit the ArcadeBoss support forum at:

http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-forum-3.html

We hope you enjoy your stay! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: