Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Game Tips
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games Search Forum
Recent Topics
^Dark~Dragon^

Germany

$ 5

AB Rep: +1

621 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi neeraffa just played the game and I´m not quite sure but I think I only missed 3 or 4 rockets.. and I had a score of 3.855, which should mean that the max score is about 3.9oo Cool
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ^Dark~Dragon^ - that seems to be about right then (unless of course there is a shoot all bonus)

+1 rep for your help ^Dark~Dragon^ Wink
ICBM

I Came. I Saw. I Am Legend.

AB Rep: +26

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for Missile Strike. No real tips for this one either. It's more strategy in playing this game. You'll get the idea when you watch the video. This wasn't one of my better efforts as I didn't want to give my entire strategy to this game away. Wink What I do have here will give you a starting point for playing and being successful at this game.

ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is Xtreme Invaders. You'll notice I change the keys in the first screen. I use the Space Bar for the main gun and the Left CTRL button for the laser. I use the weakest ship, artillery wise, as it can take a beating with it's higher level shield. This comes in handy around the 10 minute mark of the game to the time you die. Wink Just be careful not to constantly shoot the main weapon. You'll run out of ammo and then you're nearly screwed unless you can manage to refill the laser constantly.

doughtakerSTM

$ 417

Aura:

66216 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some information and tips for Anti TD

Scoring Mechanics
As the game's name suggests, you control the creeps and the enemy builds towers to try to prevent you from getting creeps through the exits. For every square that one of your creeps successfully travels through without getting killed, you'll get some number of points and dollars. This ranges from 2 pts + $2 on level 1 all the way up to 60 pts + $60 on level 10. Bonuses will appear on the screen from time to time; any time one of your creeps passes over a money bonus (green dollar sign) or a point bonus (yellow smiley face), you'll get a larger reward of the appropriate type. If you successfully complete a level, you will receive a Property Bonus (seems to be based on how much territory all your creeps cover during the successful run) and a Time Bonus (based on how fast you finish the level) to be added to whatever points you picked up during the level.

The game records your best performance on each level separately, and the combined total best scores from each of the 10 levels makes up your total score that you can submit. Best scores up to 999,999 points will be displayed on the level select screen as they are, while best scores of 1 million or more points are left as blanks. Your total score will be displayed in full though, thankfully.

Tips
-- Forget about the Time Bonus. If you take your time in completing each level you will gain a lot more points from the Property Bonus than you would lose from the Time Bonus. Then there's also all the extra normal points you would pick up from having more creeps running around the levels for longer periods of time.

-- Most of the time, you should prioritize picking up bonuses in this order: cash > health > points. Direct your creep traffic accordingly. However, when you are about to finish the level, this priority is reversed, and points > health > cash!

-- You can send an air unit and a ground unit out of the same entrance at the same time. This means you can also use one type of unit to take cover fire for the other and improve the lifetimes of both! Taking advantage of this is critical in the later levels for survival and for higher scores.

-- Unfortunately, luck can play a pretty big role in how much you can potentially score on a given run of a level. You will likely have to quit and reload a level many times before you get a desirable initial layout of enemy towers that is playable for a high score run. This is especially true on the late levels, where Towers of Red Swirly Death* come into play and decimate your ground creeps.

-- If you want to make a run at a good total score, be prepared to allocate a lot of time into the effort. You'll need at least one extended play session (3-4 hours) for one of the levels and a marathon session for another (more than 6 hours of gameplay, fortunately you can take breaks with the pause button).

These tips should help you get started on improving your scores in Anti TD if you have the desire to do so. Good luck!

* I have no clue what the official name of that evil tower is.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been asked to show four more specific recording's of me playing.
The three for Lonny will be posted here + MK5 for neeraffa will be posted in the MK5 thread.
Firstly ATV Tag Race
This took 55 minute's to upload this to you tube,Rediculas!
Fair amount of time involved in making these 4 vid's i hope it will show again im legit.
I have been given 7 day's to produce them.

ICBM

8695 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your doing the videos. However it has been asked before, but maybe you forgot. It is absolutely imperative that we be able to see the tool bar in the video. We can't stress that enough, but it's very important. Please include them in your future videos. Thank you.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or can anyone else not see the bottom tool bar on dgg game play their.

And why does the time look to be skipping ? am i the only one seeing that as well.

Great Canada - US Host...
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you explain the bottom toolbar? what will that show.
It show's it's me, below the game...your all time best...
Also i am submitting after the game.
Ive just done red wire but if you can explain..bottom toolbar i can do that for your last request dirtbike 2 lonny.
Lonny

$ 445

AB Rep: +95
Aura:

232109 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simple just scroll up and see ICBMs video were able to see the bottom tool bar.

that all to it..

Great Canada - US Host...
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i was not awear i had to show that, the video's i made in the past for neeraffa didnt show it and they were fine, for dirtbike 2 + MK5 i will show the toolbar.
That's why i submitted + showed below the game, to prove it was me but i wil show the toolbar in future.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the last two video's Lonny requested...

The 1st is RedWire
I usually play this game is Large screen but i played it in normal + is quite harder but i think i still did ok.It show's im signed in + @ the end i am submitting on all three.
I recorded this before i was told about the toolbar.
I just put the Hypercam on my whole screen for the other video..
Dirtbike 2

Lonny can you please let me know if you are happy.

I havent played much on here in the last 3 days as i havent much spare time but making these 3 video's did take me alot of time, i hope it does get reconised.Also i have tryed to get them done asap.
Also i have put a link @ the bottom if anyone want's to see my other video's.They were all made @ request's of Moderator's here.
There's is 8, soon to be 9 when i make MK5.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DGGnz
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following a conversation in the shoutbox With Destroyer regarding the Game Anti Invasion Force i said i would make a video of me playing Level 8 ( the last level ) to show + help him get some better gameplay so if he want's to challenge the all-time, hopefully this help's...

Ok, first i want it noted, this lagged a bit, my worst yet, but i did ok, it is harder with any lag.I started of a bit off but came right in the end.
As i said in the shoutbox i usually get to the boss with pretty much full health,this video is to show it can be done,easily.
Lv 8 is by far the best Lv to repeat for point's.
I did not really get the best point's,it lag's, not my best preformance but you can see what i do.
Without the cam on it close to twice as fast + much easier.

Let me know if i helped any Destroyer, For you i was happy to take the time to make this.
I kid you not, more than 3 hour's to upload to Youtube
Sad

Ok, now for some quick game advice.
I dont finsh Lv 8 on purpose.Repeat for point's.Lv 8 is the best to score off.
Watch how i play, watch is twice.Give it a go.
Watch how sometime's i wait to get orange orb's,yet other times i grab them asap.
Orange orb's give you health, but also if you collect THREE your shooting power goes up.Once you collect NINE you have max power + you get 1k per orb collected after that!
Space bar drop's the bomb.
The bomb is very very important,Timing when to drop.
If done correctly, this last Lv is easy.
I think i did ok to reach the boss with pretty much full life with the cam on.

Happy gaming!
ArcadeBoss
Site Admin
Game On

ARMIO

AB Rep: +111
Aura:

1171784 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for the video. That is some excellent playing there, thanks for all the work in making it and uploading it.
pimpin101

Missouri

$ 383

AB Rep: +44

117169 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Video.....it wouldnt take so long to upload if you produced your video first with something such as camstudio 7 then uploaded to youtube......the 8 min. vids with music took about 25 min. to upload for me...just a suggestion lol Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 5 of 14

Jump to: