Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
College Football

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
DA BOMB

$ 8

2947 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: College Football Reply with quote

Anybody else here a college football fan? There was a pretty good start to a very promising college football season. My personal favorite, the Oregon Ducks, put up 72 points today. Even though Oregon State lost to TCU. It was a good weekend for college football.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't like college football. Its boring. The same teams are good every year, and they play like 1 tough opponent every year. Every other game is a blow out.
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesterday was an awesome day...the lsu vs unc game was incredible right down to the last second...and notre dame won its 1st, hopefully they can bring themselves back from obscurity
DA BOMB

$ 8

2947 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I was hoping for a UNC comeback. I don't want Notre Dame to come back from obscurity. Because I strongly dislike the Fighting Irish. I'm gonna watch the Virginia Tech vs. Boise State game tomorow. Hopefully it'll be a good game.
Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I root for Rutgers. However, since Ray Rice left they haven't been nearly as good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: