Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
What is the Scariest Movie you've seen?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well for me it would have to be the exorcist and Halloween the first ones... Sad
khelos

$ 53

5209 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chucky.. hands down.
KillerCarsS

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember its name now, saw it when I was a little kid, but nowadays nothing scares me any longer, I laugh sometimes though.
As a kid I always loved horror movies, but they scared me as hell but kept watching them until nothing scared me anymore.
weibkreuz

78 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm... let me think about it... ah, the scariest movie for me so far is the shutter... it's scary!
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since it is Halloween weekend I have decided to revive this thread. I don't really have a scariest movie I have seen. The Sixth Sense scared me to death as a 14 year old but now it's not as scary as before. The Shining is a CREEPY movie but for me it's not the scariest I have ever seen.

I don't really have a scariest movie ever but if I had to pick one it would probally be The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Why?......It was very horrifying back in 1974 when it came out and it is a realistic low budget movie. A chainsaw massacre CAN happen in real life. That's what makes that movie so scary. It's low budget realistic look and it can easily happen in real life.

Realistic horror films are the scariest, not this hollywood flashy CGI crap.

Pennywise

AB Rep: +57
Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it all depends on a person's definition of horror for this one. Taken starring Liam Neeson is an outstanding movie. This kind of thing happens in RL and probably happens a lot more than people are aware of.

For a horror movie I guess it would have to be the
A Nightmare on Elm Street series with Robert Englund. Those were the best movies and the best weekend I can remember was when a buddy and I rented all of them and watched them sequentially over a weekend.

If my wife and I can rent all of them tomorrow we'll do it tomorrow night!

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Nightmare On Elm Street is a great movie, I have it on DVD. One movie that I want to share that probally NOBODY knows about is Peeping Tom. It is a CLASSIC and realistic horror film that keeps getting ignored and overlooked. It is a lot like an Alfred Hitchcock movie. Please check out Peeping Tom.

Homelessthinker48

Lookin outside gonna make the move

$ 549

AB Rep: +11
Aura:

98484 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really a fan of scary movies, but the most scared ive ever been had to be Child's Play
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Child's play series are great!
Ive watched them all, the 1st 3 are the best.
I'll alway's remember staying the night at my mate's place when i was like 11, his older brother looked after us for the afternoon while there mom was out and we nagged and nagged him to go get Child's play out at the video shop, well he did! Wow what an experience for a couple of 11 year old's.I loved it!
There's just a classic class about Chucky!

Chris12960

AB Rep: -2

1965 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: scary movies Reply with quote

This is a really tough one. I would say Psycho because they are more scary when you are younger. Does anyone remember House on Haunted Hill, the original?
DERAILED

newfoundland,canada

AB Rep: +1

43328 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love horror movies,i have 150 in my collection.the prowler was the most scary for me when i was 14.
joker420

arround

$ 813

AB Rep: +10
Aura:

92173 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

for me it would have 2 be the shining....great great movie... Razz
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't find horror movies scary - I find them stupid.

Movies like The Pianist, however, do scare me because they are true. There is one scene in this film where the Nazis throw a man in a wheel chair over a 7 story balcony - now that made me feel sick.

Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joker420 wrote:
well for me it would have to be the exorcist and Halloween the first ones... Sad

I've seen nearly all the halloween movies, and I find them funny, watching mike myers going around killing a bunch of people. Lol.

I heard the exorcist is very scary, my parents told me that movie kept them awake for days. Surprised
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in 1974 when The Texas Chainsaw Massacre came out in the theaters, people actually walked out in a state of shock.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre has subsequently been described as one of the scariest movies ever made. Noted reviewer Rex Reed described it as the most terrifying film he had ever seen. Empire described the film as the most purely horrifying horror film ever made and called it "never less than totally committed to scaring you witless".

Fellow horror director Wes Craven reminisced about his first viewing of the film, stating he wondered "what kind of Mansonite crazoid" could have created such a film. Horror novelist Stephen King considers it "cataclysmic terror", and stated, "I would happily testify to it's redeeming social merit in any court in the country." The film has been declared one of the few horror movies to invoke "the authentic quality of nightmare".

- Wikipedia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: