Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
moderator please fix Fill Zone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
vmaxmadness

80847 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: moderator please fix Fill Zone Reply with quote

ok....I've tried to save my score on 3 different pc's.... and NONE will save them.
Seems like something to do with the ads.
There's no way it's just me...not on 3 separate pcs.
PLEASE look into it for a fix.
Thanks
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried Fill Zone and it submitted a score fine for me first go...

What browser are/were you using?
vmaxmadness

80847 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried mozilla and IE.... on all 3
here is what I get when I click on submit score....and it stays there...never had a problem before the newest ads [img]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dq4od5&s=7[/img]
Pennywise

AB Rep: +57
Aura:

12095 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's already got a thread started about this issue:

http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-thread3872.html

and a few members have given him advice to try to help diagnose the problem. I can only surmise by his lack of a response in that thread that the issue isn't that important otherwise he'd have answered in that thread instead of starting a new one. I can also surmise that since he hasn't answered to the possible diagnoses in the thread that he hasn't tried them and thus would prefer to complain rather than enlighten us on the problem. Finally, I look forward to his third thread. Perhaps the third in the trilogy will contain the sought information that will eventually lead to a solution in the fourth installment of his problem.

If you agree with this please copy "/\dıɹ/\" and add it to your signature on any forum you're part of!

/\dıɹ/\
vmaxmadness

80847 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: issues with FILL ZONE Reply with quote

thats rude and uncalled for pennywise!
I have tried everything!
as you can see I have tried on...count them...."3" different pcs!
I honestly do not know how you ever made it as a mod to begin with.
I moderate a motorcycle forum and would be nailed against the wall if I ever treated someone like you just did when all they are trying to do is get some help.
good day to you and thank you whitewolf and neeraffa for your help and suggestions..
vmaxmadness

80847 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: issues with FILL ZONE Reply with quote

it's working now.... I messed with my adblock plus....dont know if it was that or not.
If I have anymore issues from now on tho, I'll just bear with it instead of posting and getting treated so rude like I was.
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem fixed then.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: