Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Whats your favorite movie?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
SmokeyQuartz
Forum Officer

$ 14

AB Rep: +36
Aura:

3193 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Whats your favorite movie? Reply with quote

Now this is going to be the ultimate pick. 80's, classic, new release, anything! The movie that just blew you away and is your absolute hands down favorite?

I love movies and this is one of the hardest questions to answer because i literally have a LIST of great movies that i really love.. .. .

thanks everyone for replying!

just love talking about movies Razz
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im like you SmokeyQuartz, I have a big list of favourite's, But if I could only pick one it would have to be ...

Fight Club

Brilliant movie, The very first time you see it has an amazing wow factor, But I've seen it approx 10 time's.
Highly recommend, The three lead role's are brilliant, And Meatloaf is funny as.

But I shouldnt talk about Fight Club Confused Laughing

Another +1 AB Rep from me SmokeyQuartz
SmokeyQuartz
Forum Officer

$ 14

Aura:

3193 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: FIGHT CLUB! Reply with quote

"Your the worst thing that's ever happened to me."
---------------------
"I am Tyler's Cold Sweat"
---------------------

my favorite lines are when she talks about her dress. but i thought that was a little inappropriate for me to quote here lol
SmokeyQuartz
Forum Officer

$ 14

Aura:

3193 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: my favorite. . . .. Reply with quote

Like we said, this is so hard to pick just one. But i will have to go with Spaceballs. Its screwball comedy at its finest. Mel Brooks is genius!

"Yogurt! Yogurt! I hate yogurt, especially ones with strawberries!"

-----------------------

"Even in the future nothing works!"

-----------------------

All my other favorite lines are crude an offensive, you know, all the good stuff Razz

Much love,
Kellina
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really have a favorite movie of all-time but if I had to choose one it would be Forrest Gump. I can't remember another movie that has more memorable moments and great scenes than that one. The Shawshank Redemption is one of my all-time favorites too. Top 5. I'll come back later when I think of other movies that would be in my top 10 or top 20.
TRAV13$A

36 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: Whats your favorite movie? Reply with quote

SmokeyQuartz wrote:
Now this is going to be the ultimate pick. 80's, classic, new release, anything! The movie that just blew you away and is your absolute hands down favorite?

I love movies and this is one of the hardest questions to answer because i literally have a LIST of great movies that i really love.. .. .

MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS NATURAL BORN KILLERS... IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE BECAUSE ITS ABOUT THIS COUPLE WHO ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE AND GO OUT ON A KILLING SPREE...
TRAV13$A

36 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Whats your favorite movie? Reply with quote

TRAV13$A wrote:
SmokeyQuartz wrote:

MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS NATURAL BORN KILLERS... IT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE BECAUSE ITS ABOUT THIS COUPLE WHO ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE AND GO OUT ON A KILLING SPREE...

ANOTHER FAVORITE MOVIE IS BENJI... I USED TO WATCH THAT MOVIE ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND NEVER GOT TIRED OF IT... IT IS ANOTHER FAVORITE MOVIE BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY HOW THIS DOG PROTECTS SOME CUBS AND TAKES CARE OF THEM TOO...IT USED TO MAKE ME CRY...
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forrest Gump is my second, A very close second.
Truley amazing story, Very funny.
Tom Hank's is an amazing actor.
Man there's some funny scene's, And some classic one liner's.
The first photo is really nice

We own both Fight Club and Forrest Gump on DVD, Well worth the $$.
AbdielHebrew

50 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoyable game. I really like it.

http://www.miniclipgame.org/
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRIPLE WARNING... Shocked

TRAV13$A - Please NO double post, and NO post all in CAPS.
SmokeyQuartz - NO double post, please
AbdielHebrew - NO post off-topic

You can EDIT the same post, You press "EDIT" it is in the right corner from the post, and avoid the double post.

I advise that you check the RULES..
http://www.arcadeboss.com/arcade-thread1884.html
You have warned, the next time will be remove your credits.
thanks.
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

AB Rep: +47
Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently watched the movie "Armored", and LOVED it Smile

But, my favorite movie of alltime is probably "The hangover"
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Forrest Gump has the perfect mix of comedy and drama and it's just such a great story about life. It's so cool how it tells a story of a man with an IQ of 75 that experiences all of these big moments like meeting John Lennon on a talk show, going to the white house twice to meet 2 different presidents including John F. Kennedy, fighting in the Vietnam war, getting a medal for bravery, meeting Elvis Presley as a kid before Elvis became famous, becoming a shrimp boat captain, a great ping pong player, he unintentially invents the smiley face logo. The movie also has the best soundtrack ever if you love classic rock music. Great songs all the way through.
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroyer wrote:
Yeah Forrest Gump has the perfect mix of comedy and drama and it's just such a great story about life. It's so cool how it tells a story of a man with an IQ of 75 that experiences all of these big moments like meeting John Lennon on a talk show, going to the white house twice to meet 2 different presidents including John F. Kennedy, fighting in the Vietnam war, getting a medal for bravery, meeting Elvis Presley as a kid before Elvis became famous, becoming a shrimp boat captain, a great ping pong player, he unintentially invents the smiley face logo. The movie also has the best soundtrack ever if you love classic rock music. Great songs all the way through.

YES! That movie played every song from the earlier 1900's to the mid/late 1900's! I LOVED IT!!! Smile

Free Bird was the best. We were watching it in school, I got soo happy. Lol.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starman wrote:
Destroyer wrote:

YES! That movie played every song from the earlier 1900's to the mid/late 1900's! I LOVED IT!!! Smile

Songs from the early 1900's? Like which ones?
Starman

Retired Moderator

New York

$ 1351

Aura:

336411 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destroyer wrote:
Starman wrote:
Destroyer wrote:

Songs from the early 1900's? Like which ones?

Maybe it was only mid 1900's - later 1900's.. Sorry, Lol. I don't really know which songs were created when :/. But either way, the music in it was great.. Bob Dylan, The Doors, lynerd skynrd.. And more that I can't remember.

Sorry for saying the wrong dates + thanks for correcting me :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: