Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Sign Language
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Sign Language Reply with quote

KnightSquared wrote:

I know the full alphabet in BSL (British Sign Language) and a few words, and am planning to get my Level 2 certificate some time this year, which should hopefully get me on the road to interpreting.

Great work! I have only heard of American Sign Language though. How does British Sign Language differ from it? Confused
Dr. Nürburg

Writer & Musician

Nevernevercreech

$ 184

AB Rep: +130
Aura:

173868 Credits

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know that some words and the alphabet are different. I don't know how many words or how much they differ though.
-ThunderStrike-

$ 2

AB Rep: +4

114 Credits

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

I have only heard of American Sign Language too!
Julie

AB Rep: +4

52829 Credits

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: sign language Reply with quote

I would of thought they would of been roughly the same sort of signs, never realised the signs would be different.
I still like Maketon, so much easier.
Suppose its like Braille there are different versions of that as well isn't there? Theres British Standard Braille 1 and 2, and there is also Moon.
I can do British Standard 1 and 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Archives All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: