Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Mario Plane Rescue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support Search Forum
Recent Topics
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

AB Rep: +22
Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Mario Plane Rescue Reply with quote

I'm not gonna lie, it's been nice holding the 1st place trophy for this game, this month... But not this way Confused

Why the game only submits sometimes, I don't know. But there's a way to ensure your score goes through.

When the game loads, click on ''High Scores'' from the Menu list given. Chances are, the Mochi Games High Scores isn't popping up. Well, that's when your score doesn't go through.

So you guessed it. Refresh and keep trying. As soon as the high score list shows up, close it, and play your game. Your Score should send fine now Idea

Game On Cool

P.S.

I Added this to the comments section to the game... Didn't get any credits, how long do the comments have to be?! o_O
neeraffa

1st gamer to reach $1000

England

$ 1958

AB Rep: +334
Aura:

25326 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up on the score submit ^ ^

From the experience i have had on submitting mochi score is if you have an account with mochi then log into your account before you play the game and it should submit okay.

As far as credits for game comments go - it seems (but can't be) completely random whether/how many credits you get for a comment.

I've had 20 credits for a comment and another comment a similar size got me zero credits.... Shocked
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good looking out...not really my cup of tea, but ill usualy try some of these during tourneys...so, good to know...thanks
taz775

BOW TO MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT!

$ 77

AB Rep: +4

14251 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for the advice, nice to see a person give up their highscores (technically not) to let other people have a chance if they actually get as far Smile Haven't played yet, but ill give it a go.

$ 304

7556 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You shouldn't feel bad about it imo, wasn't cheating.

Oh Neerafa, I'm not sure ! I don't remember which game it was, but there was some game I used to play that was really problematic submitting-wise, it wouldn't help when I logged in prior. To Mochi. But I guess it's an expection perhaps
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neeraffa wrote:
Thanks for the heads up on the score submit ^ ^

From the experience i have had on submitting mochi score is if you have an account with mochi then log into your account before you play the game and it should submit okay.

As far as credits for game comments go - it seems (but can't be) completely random whether/how many credits you get for a comment.

I've had 20 credits for a comment and another comment a similar size got me zero credits.... Shocked

I tried being logged in and out of mochi, and even having a mochi tab open at the same time but it didn't seem to make a difference. i tried clicking all the other links the game provides, watching the full ad, etc. It really seems to be random lol

And thanks. I thought maybe i was disabled from comment credits lol I've missed out on credits the last few long ones. I wonder if the use of smilies or certain punctuation has anything to do with it. perhaps flagging it as spam, just an idea.
-ThunderStrike-

$ 2

114 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: THANKS Reply with quote

OMG THANKS, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! Very Happy
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you're welcome ^.^

although it seems this month i've had no problems with scores submitting at all! Maybe it's fixed? Either that, or I've just been extremely lucky Very Happy
-ThunderStrike-

$ 2

114 Credits

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bedem15 wrote:
good looking out...not really my cup of tea, but ill usualy try some of these during tourneys...so, good to know...thanks

I was thinking the exact same thing!Smile
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this tip Sleep_Hurts i been beating the top score for a week now and every time it fails to submit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: