Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
X-men:First Class has a slow start despite being #1!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment Search Forum
Recent Topics
garyoak99
Tournaments Officer

$ 680

AB Rep: +289
Aura:

278975 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: X-men:First Class has a slow start despite being #1! Reply with quote

X-men:First Class came in first at the box office this weekend as it easily sent the Hangover sequel to second place! The X-men prequel was no overachiever though as it only earned an estimated $56 million. X-Men Origins: Wolverine, in contrast, earned $85 million in its opening weekend 2 years ago!

The chart can be found at:

http://www.boxoffice.com/

What do you think of X-men:First Class? What do you think of this week's box office estimates?
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im kinda shocked....i thought it would make a ton like the others

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen 1 X-Men movie ever. I don't dislike them, I just never got around to seeing any of them.
Miss Priss

Teacher's Pet

$ 400

AB Rep: +14

191126 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am surprised it brought in that much. I thought the x-men franchise has cooled off. There wasn't as much massive advertising like the other movies.
carnage666

$ 557

AB Rep: +7
Aura:

442950 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not surprised it came in first. But I'm also not surprised it didn't make as much as all the other X-Men movies. I love almost all the Marvel movies but I'm still not sure about this one.
nowurmessingwith

Southern California

$ 9

AB Rep: +2

39169 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Hooay for the franchise Reply with quote

Marvel comics has been bringing a lot of their most beloved comic book charachters to the big screen. Wolverine was always most people's favorite of the x-men because of his course immature behavior. You know fight first think later-and that resonates with their audience. That is why the x-men origins:Wolverine movie made more than just another xman movie.
Mind0verMatter

U.S.A.

AB Rep: +1
Aura:

14051 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: X-Men Reply with quote

I've loved the whole x-men franchise since it's inception, and i'll be watching this movie tonight. I hope its as good as people say it is, I like any and all superhero movies, this one will definitely be better than the likes of let's say the Green Hornet I know that for sure. I know everyones favorite x-men character is usually Wolverine, but my favorite is night crawler, Id rather be able to teleport with super speed than just have strength/healing and claws.
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first X-Men movie was fantastic.
I loved X-Men cartoons ect when I was a kid, along with the other Marvil cartoons
/ comics.
I've seen the shorts for the new movie on T.V, looks decent enough but I'll wait till it comes out on DVD, by then im sure I will have talked to a few people I know who have seen it, then I'll decide if I buy or rent it.
More than likely buy it, depending on the rating my son would love it.
He has a juggernaut action figure.

My two favourite characters have always been

Juggernaut...

Wolverine ...

More so when Hugh Jackman plays him than the cartoon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Entertainment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: