Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Mario Adventure 2B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments Search Forum
Recent Topics
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Mario Adventure 2B Reply with quote

hey all,
this sucks my best was 500 coins in this pic i get 400+ but they problem is that when you get to 350+ you always die no matter what and if you pass 350+ coins your score wont submit so how is this a fear tournament here this is what has happened to me about 16 times.

Please help
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when you get to 350+ you always die no matter what and if you pass 350+ coins your score wont submit

Never had any issues Nick.P
You say your best is 500 coins but then you say when you get to 350 coins you always die Confused
Many people have scored quite high on this game, and like I said in the PM I replied to about this game, there are a few things in the game to be aware of, there a couple of things that will make the game freeze.
When you say you cannot submit after 350 coins is the game freezing or do you lose all your lives but score never submits Confused

I can make a video if you wish on gameplay and a score that will show many more than 350 coins which will submit.
Have you worked out the scoring yet Question
Took me a few attempts to work it out, but I did as you see my even score of 100,000 was planned, died on purpose.
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean after 350 i doesn't submit for me so im now stuck on 735. no haven't figured out the scoring the game freezes after 350+ if you have 4 lives you die i haven't tried it with 3 or 2 yet no there's no need to make a video ill try again but if possible could you please tell me the scoring?
-White-Wolf-

____-W-W-___

$ 1266

AB Rep: +221
Aura:

1137635 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go Nick.P ...

Video shows me dieing and submitting.
Also shows how scoring works.
It is total coins times HALF total enemies killed.
So here I had 1,200 coin and 60 enemies

1,200 X 30 = 36,000
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh okay thanks ill give it another shoot +1 rep later (once restores)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: