Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Okay Eagles.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports Search Forum
Recent Topics

Will the Eagles have a comeback?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

fshk

TripleXp

AB Rep: +3

7664 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Okay Eagles..... Reply with quote

Eagles "Dream Team" is now 1-4 with a loss to Ryan Fitzpatrick's Buffalo Bills. They still have a chance to go 9-2.

What are your people's thoughts?
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as much as i love vick, i love that the "dream team" is aweful

U.S.A.

AB Rep: +1
Aura:

14051 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they will crumble and fall apart, just my opinion but I don't think they are gonna do that good this year. They have a chance like everyone else but they have been making a lot of mistakes on the field as of late. I love Vick with his athleticism and all but I don't think he has the key factors behind him as far as the O line/Defense and WR's we will see though.
Destroyer

DMC

Parts Unknown

AB Rep: +93
Aura:

998147 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind0verMatter wrote:
I think they will crumble and fall apart, just my opinion but I don't think they are gonna do that good this year. They have a chance like everyone else but they have been making a lot of mistakes on the field as of late. I love Vick with his athleticism and all but I don't think he has the key factors behind him as far as the O line/Defense and WR's we will see though.

The Eagles are too talented to have a losing season but if they do then....wow. Have you seen their running back? He's amazing. Too much talent to have a losing season...they will snap out of it and get a wildcard spot. Come on they still have a chance to win their division.

Let's face facts here....Cowboys suck ass, people are giving up on Romo including me. Giants suck ass, Eli is barely half as good as his brother, he throws so many interceptions. Screw the Cowboys and screw the Giants....they both SUCK!!!!!!!! The Eagles only threat is the Redskins and they have Grossman as their QB so that's not a sure thing. The Eagles still have a great chance at winning their division.

Once again.....screw the Cows and screw the Giant losers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: