Free Online Games   Game Tournaments   Arcade Boss Forum   Register   Log in    
Arcade Game Categories   Arcade Game Tags   Boss of the Month   Tournament Boss  
Discuss Mid-Month Winners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests Search Forum
Recent Topics
carltontx

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the credits

also wanted to point out that most of the players that are in the top are already compensated by cash. just thought it would be nice if those that do not get cash every month because they cant win any of the tourneys would get more credits as a way of the site showing they are appreciated even if they don't get in the top.

giving both credits as well as cash to the same players really does nothing for the players that play on the site a lot but never win any cash. i just figured that those that won/win cash and already have tens of thousands of credits would not have a problem allowing other members that do play at the site a lot to win more points as long as they got to keep the cash that they win monthly.

i for one have no problem giving away credits to players that play here a lot because if they have more credits to spend on tourneys then they would perhaps play even more. i have been looking through the site at players profiles and such and noted that some of the players that have played a game just before me would have very little if any credits. granted a player gets credits for rating games and posting comments both here and on the games but who wants to read a comment from the same player about the same game over and over.

not every player plays every game on the site or 60 -150 of the games even some players actually play games they enjoy just for the fun of it and not for the cash or credits. and once in a while these players see a tourney that they like to play and hold the top score in but cant play it because they do not have enough credits to enter.

what most have failed to understand is i did not make the suggestion to increase how many credits i get i honestly made the suggestion to try and help the site, however it seems as when i make such suggestions that those who have settled in for a few years now and collect prizes from the site every month get upset. i am sorry that trying to allow other players who seldom if ever receive cash from the site would instead receive more credits as a way for those in the top spot to show they are not here just here win the cash.
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

AB Rep: +363
Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks neeraffa and bafusa...

For the new membars i spend more time looking for the match.
thanks for your comments, i hope improve it to everybody.

NOW this month, DOUBLE CREDITS to everybody.
and some extra winners from TOP.
Congrats and enjoy.

ALL CREDITS PAIDED.

EDIT
carltontx wrote:
thanks for the credits

also wanted to point out that most of the players that are in the top are already compensated by cash. just thought it would be nice if those that do not get cash every month because they cant win any of the tourneys would get more credits as a way of the site showing they are appreciated even if they don't get in the top.

For that is Credit Winners - End-Month (Without Pay-Pal) , and they win more credits that mind-month, since 5000 credits to 1st, until 1000 credits to last place, and no apply to members in mind-month, ONLY Members Without Pay-Pal.

carltontx wrote:
giving both credits as well as cash to the same players really does nothing for the players that play on the site a lot but never win any cash. i just figured that those that won/win cash and already have tens of thousands of credits would not have a problem allowing other members that do play at the site a lot to win more points as long as they got to keep the cash that they win monthly.

maybe you don`t know both systems to mind-month and en-month, are different but the objetive is reward to everybody, a few less to mid-month(pay-pal), and with more credits to end-month (without pay=pal)

carltontx wrote:
i for one have no problem giving away credits to players that play here a lot because if they have more credits to spend on tourneys then they would perhaps play even more. i have been looking through the site at players profiles and such and noted that some of the players that have played a game just before me would have very little if any credits. granted a player gets credits for rating games and posting comments both here and on the games but who wants to read a comment from the same player about the same game over and over.

i see many gamers that play only 1 or 2 games ever month, and it doesn÷t help so much to get credits...

carltontx wrote:
not every player plays every game on the site or 60 -150 of the games even some players actually play games they enjoy just for the fun of it and not for the cash or credits. and once in a while these players see a tourney that they like to play and hold the top score in but cant play it because they do not have enough credits to enter.

i have a new idea to join tournaments free (ZERO CREDITS, or some few credits) and win more credits, soon i will sow it.

carltontx wrote:
what most have failed to understand is i did not make the suggestion to increase how many credits i get i honestly made the suggestion to try and help the site, however it seems as when i make such suggestions that those who have settled in for a few years now and collect prizes from the site every month get upset. i am sorry that trying to allow other players who seldom if ever receive cash from the site would instead receive more credits as a way for those in the top spot to show they are not here just here win the cash.

As i said you before, there are reward to mind-month(Pay-pal) and end-month(without pay-pal, win more credits).

To Everybody, What do you think about???
1) Double Credits, i am thinking tto leave this ever month,
2) Tourneys free or few credits to win more credits.

thanks for your commets, i hope help to everbody with that...
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks lalin

i think it would be a good idea to have tourneys for like 0 or 1 credits to join...but make the prize for winning the tourney 100 credits + whatever people pay to join....then, on a 1 credit tourney with 10 people, you win 110 instead of just 10....you can use more than 100, it was just an example

USA

$ 117

AB Rep: +16
Aura:

85766 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gave you 1 ab+LalinGouki wrote

i have a new idea to join tournaments free (ZERO CREDITS, or some few credits) and win more credits, soon i will sow it.

i like this ideal perhaps the site could put in so many credits per player that posts a score and the only tourneys that a player had to pay credits to join would be those that are private.

[quote="bedem15"]thanks lalin

i think it would be a good idea to have tourneys for like 0 or 1 credits to join...but make the prize for winning the tourney 100 credits + whatever people pay to join....then, on a 1 credit tourney with 10 people, you win 110 instead of just 10....you can use more than 100, it was just an example[/quote]

yes that would be good
l3g3nds

UNDER THE SEA

AB Rep: -2

12836 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW I didn't even know about this and I won 11k credits... but I believe that you missed something.... correct me if I'm wrong but I think I'm 10th in BOTM, and I wasn't on the list for credits. Thanks Smile
bedem15

-->"Beantown"<--

Boston

$ 919

AB Rep: +41
Aura:

147379 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats cause you got it for new members...its either one or the other i think
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eliOFwayland wrote:
WOW I didn't even know about this and I won 11k credits... but I believe that you missed something.... correct me if I'm wrong but I think I'm 10th in BOTM, and I wasn't on the list for credits. Thanks Smile

Sure you are in TOP 10 BOTM, but in your case no aply, then you go to top 5 new members and won more credits.
Remember it will be until you have 3 month and/or 3000 games played, then after you will participate as normal member.

10,000 credits to 1st place on top 5 new member
1800 credits in POTM.
overal 11,800.

I forgot the link
LIST OF WINNERS HERE

bedem15 wrote:
thanks lalin

i think it would be a good idea to have tourneys for like 0 or 1 credits to join...but make the prize for winning the tourney 100 credits + whatever people pay to join....then, on a 1 credit tourney with 10 people, you win 110 instead of just 10....you can use more than 100, it was just an example

that`s right, similar as you said, when i have more time, i will show you this new change...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

AB Rep: +294
Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LalinGouki wrote:
Do you mean that the reward is to members after to be new members????

If the answers is yes, then the new members after 3 months and/or less than 3000 plays then they must be challenge as normal member with the rest of members.

About your idea, i see this possiblity, as create a new group maybe called as BEGINNERS and must have 1 year or less, and/or 10,000 plays or less, but CONSIDERING THAT IT TO IMPLIES MORE WORK, because must be looking for for each member who are in this range, so we need helpers to make this job.

so we have 3 member groups: (This is an example)
1) New Members (3 months, 3000 plays as max) - Range 5000 credits to 1st, until 3000 credits to last place.
2) Begginers Members (1year, 10,000 plays as max) - Range 3000 credits to 1st, until 1000 credits to last place.
3) Old Members (More than 1 year, more than 10,000 plays) - Range 1000 credits to 1st, until 200 credits to the last place.

taking into consideration that to old members the credits earn less, and that over time accumulate credits and credits to spend less when you start on this site.

for now, in this month the reward will be DOUBLE. (To test...)

well not exactly I was suggesting that for the people that didn't get credits for being a new member get a one time bonus of 5,000 or 10,000 like carltontx since they don't get that many tokens now and the newer member get a lot. since some people were members before the site started rewarding new member credits. But I like your ideal of of beginners that would provide members who did not qualify as new member when the site started that award a chance to earn tokens.

+1 rep Cool and Thanks for the credits !!
NickP16AUS

Professional Idiot

Australia

$ 163

AB Rep: +59
Aura:

109381 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the credits lalin, been over 6 months months since I've had 10k Razz
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carltontx wrote:

Quote:

Well I don't see where anyone is upset and you shouldn't feel this way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and or suggestion whether or not others agree with you or not. Everyone's opinion and or comment is important and like Lalin said all comments and suggestion are welcome they may improve the site Exclamation
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rogbow wrote:

well not exactly I was suggesting that for the people that didn't get credits for being a new member get a one time bonus of 5,000 or 10,000 like carltontx since they don't get that many tokens now and the newer member get a lot. since some people were members before the site started rewarding new member credits. But I like your ideal of of beginners that would provide members who did not qualify as new member when the site started that award a chance to earn tokens.

+1 rep Cool and Thanks for the credits !!

can you give me some example more specific, to understand you more clear...
thanks.
Sleep_Hurts

$ 138

AB Rep: +22
Aura:

32416 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, I was comming in here to ask why I recieved so many credits. At least, more than I thought was normal.

3.2k? Does that seem right?

I'm guessing it's to test this new system? Which is a great idea btw I can't think of any reason to not help newer members with some credits.
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalin wrote:
Quote:

can you give me some example more specific, to understand you more clear...
thanks.

well what I was thinking was for example ...new members started getting mid month tokens separate from the regular list of mid month winners 4 months ago not sure if that is accurate or not.

So if someone no longer qualifies as a new member and they don't get towards the top of the regular mid month winners list currently then they don't earn the credits like the new members or others at the top of the mid month list.

for example JohnDoe1234 joined the site in January the new members didn't start getting credits separate from the regular list of mid month until July well then JohnDoe1234 does not qualify as a new member therefore he can not get on the credits list as a new member.

JohnDoe1234 only plays a few games and barely makes the mid month winners list earning 200 credits. But if he was on the new players list he could have got 3,500 for axample.

So, what that means is he has been getting 200 credits a month for 10 months and now has 2,000 credits total and the new member in 1st has already earned 2 1/2 times that in 1 month.

My suggestion was for those that missed the period of time prior to the new member credit reward. Be rewarded a 1 time bonus just to give them a boost since they don't or did not qualify for the new member credits. So that they would have an opportunity to enjoy the site as much as everyone else.

Was just an ideal to try to help come up with something off of carltontx ideal. Might not be a good ideal or might be too time consuming.

Hope that hopes or explains it better.
LalinGouki
Scores Officer
||¯|_( 93r4rd0 )_|¯||

México, CDMX.

$ 358

Aura:

93863 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnDoe1234 ???? ups, is a member here??? please show the link from his Profile, i can`t find it.

Anyway, i understand you..
but taking any example, if some member have 1 or 2 plays as max, now i ask you, is correct the reward If them play very little???, really i think that the reward credits REQUEST A EFFORT at less 2 plays won in BOTM.
if at less have 2 plays in BOTM, i think have right to win credits, that meaning that it depend if increase the top 20 until 25 or 30 winners...and it garantice the reward... i see it as viable....

OBSERVATION:
If you see some EXTRA MEMBERS (This month, marked in yellow) after TOP 20 from BOTM, for example there are in some cases there are 25 or until 30 members, but if you see the last members have at less 1 play in BOTM and even for that are reward.

According the comments from carltontx and rogbow, i see viable increase the credits only to the last members.
For example since 1000 credits to 1st, and the last place 20th with 500 credits...

Now about the tournaments free i think that help so much to members have not so much credits and anyway will win more credits even if no win the tourney, only is cuestion to participate and get at less 3rd place to win credits, soon i will show it.

what do you think...
rogbow
Scores Officer

Ohio

$ 599

Aura:

992410 Credits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lalin wrote :

Quote:
JohnDoe1234 ???? ups, is a member here??? please show the link from his Profile, i can`t find it.

^^
LOL....I made that up because I didn't want to offend anyone by using their name was only an example hope you did not look for him too long Smile

Well I didn't mean awarding for little play someone might actually play but not be that good or play games that don't count towards BOTM. I was only trying to come up with an ideal to help out some people who play but missed out on the new member credits so they could get credits to enjoy the site more. Might not be a good ideal though ??

But I think if you raise the bottom that would help those who don't have credits get some. Your ideal sounds better to me.

It would be nice to have someone else's opinion or thoughts on this issue. Common people speak up Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Arcade Boss Games > Forum > Arcade Boss Contests All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 9 of 23

Jump to: